585 reviews analysed
1. Wood (Sawdust) Pellets Premium Grade – Hot Burning – Low Ash 40 lb. Bag
This listing is for ONE 40 LB Bag, Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less.
2. Pellet Basket, Alternative Heating Source Using Wood Pellets in Your Wood Stove or Fireplace
A pellet basket is a metal basket that sits inside a woodstove and burns wood pellets; eliminating the need for electric and natural gas. Pellet baskets are a lower – cost alternative to pellet stoves. Simply place the basket in your wood stove, fill it with wood pellets, light the pellets with gel firestarter. Add more pellets, when needed. Scoop the hot pellets to one side with a metal scoop, add new pellets next to the hot pellets. The hot pellets will ignite the new pellets. Always adjust your flue for a safe working temperature. Any questions concerning sizing, please contact us before ordering.
3. Wood Pellet Basket Heater, Alternative Heating Source Using Wood Pellets in Your Wood Stove or Fireplace
A pellet basket is a metal basket that sits inside a woodstove and burns wood pellets; eliminating the need for electric and natural gas. Pellet baskets are a lower-cost alternative to pellet stoves. Simply place the basket in your wood stove, fill it with wood pellets, light the pellets with gel firestarter. Add more pellets, when needed. Scoop the hot pellets to one side with a metal scoop, add new pellets next to the hot pellets. The hot pellets will ignite the new pellets. Always adjust your flue for a safe working temperature. Any questions concerning sizing, please contact us before ordering.
4. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
5. Wood (Sawdust) Pellets Premium Grade – Hot Burning – Low Ash 10 Lb. Box
10 LB. Box, Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less. Also for use with NatureMill automatic kitchen composters.
6. Traeger Grills PEL305 Mesquite 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise and BBQ, 20 lb. Bag),
- Never Use Gas or Charcoal Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Traeger Mesquite pellets are perfect for naturally enhancing Chicken, Beef, and Fish with robust flavor
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
These Mesquite Barbeque Pellets from Traeger are made from 100-Percent Natural Hardwood. They contain no fillers and no additives. Traeger Barbeque Pellets create a rich flavor, unmatched by regular charcoal. Specially designed to produce very little ash, these pellets burn cleanly and are safe for the environment.
7. Cleveland Iron Works PS20W-CIW Pellet Stove, Black
The Cleveland Iron Works stylish, high-efficiency 25,000 BTU Pellet Stove provides warmth at the touch of your smartphone, with a smaller footprint than ever before. Equipped with built-in smart home technology using the Cleveland Iron Works Smart Stove app, available for IOS and Android, you’ll have full control over the settings and operation in the palm of your hand. Measuring just 20 in. across and 18 in. deep, your install options are wide open. Also comes with remote control and fresh air intake kit. Features a 20 lb. hopper capacity, heating up to 800 sq.ft. economically and quickly with ease. Designed and engineered with solid steel and cast iron construction, easy access to service areas, and is EPA certified. You can feel comfortable that your investment is built for extended performance with safe, trouble free use for years to come. See owners manual for more details.
8. [ 2 Years Warranty ] Free Stove Thermometer + 50°C Start Silent Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan for Pellet / Wood Burning Stove Log Burner 4 Blade Black Small Height Stove Fireplace Accessories (N429)
- ✅ [Must Have Fireplace Accessories ] – Silent 4 blade heat powered wood stove fan make you feel warm much faster + Magnetic Stove Thermometer monitor operating temperature to avoid overheating. Keep a distance with chimney pipe,DO NOT placed on heat vents/grilles.
- ✅ [ Compact Design,Widely Used ] – Height only 19cm/7.48” to fit narrow spaces,ideal for all kinds of wood burning stoves,gas stoves,pellet stoves,etc.
- ✅ [ Fast Started, No Running Cost ] – Heat powered stove fan fast started at temp as low as 50°C/122°F,no batteries required non-electric fan.If the max temperature on your stove top is even below 100°C/212°F,DO NOT buy,the fan will can’t work efficiency.The optimum operating temp is around 250°C/482°F,max temp DO NOT exceed 350°C/662°F
- ✅ [Burn Less Fuel ,No Noise ] Large airflow,increase stove efficiency with burn less fuels,no noise,silent operation.If your stove fan received has noise problem,normally because of the fan blade got bent during shipping,fix it by hand if possible,or contact us for replacement.
- ✅ [ 2 Years International Warranty,Lifetime Technical Support ] – Any suggestion or complaint during uses,just contact us directly for solution
9. PYBBO 5 Blades Improved Wood Burning Stove Fireplace Fan Silent Motors Heat Powered Eco Stove Fan for Gas/Pellet/Wood/Log Stoves with Magnetic Thermometer
- Upgraded 5-Blade will provide larger air volume, making it the most efficient way to heat your room from your stove, widely used for wood burning stove, gas stove, pellet stove and more. A magnetic thermometer included to monitor the temperature of your stove
- No batteries or mains electricity required, the thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which is rust-proof, wear-resisting, with good thermal conductivity
- Silent operation, spread heat around room and increase temperature with low noise, impove warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. More stable and environmental protection
- Overheating Protection, the in-built bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module
- Recommended surface temperature is between 122°F – 644°F (50°C – 340°C), and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 200°C. ( for wood stove fireplace fan)!!! Note: PYBBO provide the 12 – month warranty for all of our customes, no matter what problems you have, just feel free to contact us
10. Fireplace AWP130 Self Stick Adhesive Gasket Wood Pellet Stove Window Glass Door Black Tape
flat tape for wood stove window glass
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Pellets Home Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!