We spent many hours on research to finding usbc power dell, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best usbc power dell, you should not miss this article. usbc power dell coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 usbc power dell by our suggestions
534 reviews analysed
1. Dell 90W USB-C, LA90PM170 0TDK33 TDK33 AC Power Adapter Charger
- Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz, Output: 20V=4.5A.90W, 20V=3.25A.65W, 15V=3A.45W, 9V=3A.27W, 5V=3A.15W, Its Smart Voltage technology automatically detects your device’s power need, USB-C connector delivers universal compatibility and supporting Power Delivery for higher voltage charge up to 90 watt
- Compatible with Dell Latitude 5280, 5480, 5580, 7280, 7380, 7390, Dell XPS 12 9250, Dell XPS 13 9350, Dell XPS 15 9550, and USB-C enabled tablet, smartphone and other devices
- Lightweight & Compact, designed to be the perfect travelling companion. Its 5.9-foot long USB-C cord comes with LED light to indicate power on or off, it can be neatly wrapped around the adapter for less bulk in your bag
- Equip with bonus AC cord (3.9-foot long) which helps you reach far away outlet. CE FCC approved, engineered for maximum safety and local compliance
- At Sunlink, we stand by our products through a 12-month warranty and 30-day money back, no questions asked
This 90W USB-C charger / Power Adapter is designed for Dell laptops and compatible with Dell Latitude 5280 Dell Latitude 5480 Dell Latitude 5580 Dell Latitude 7280 Dell Latitude 7480 Dell Latitude 7390 Dell Latitude 7380 Dell XPS 15 9550 Dell XPS 13 9350 Dell XPS 12 9250 Dell P/N# LA90PM170 TDK33 0TDK33 Benefits at a Glance 1. One of smallest full function USB-Ccharger on the market 2. Get the optimal charging speeds possible without having to pay extra 3. 6-foot cord (PC+AC) helps reach far away outlet 4. Compact design and folding plug enhance portability 5. Delivers wide compatibility and supports higher voltage charging up to 90 watts
2. Dell WD19 130W Docking Station (with 90W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x combo Audio/ headset, 1x audio Out
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0B, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: power adapter 130 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). docking interface: USB-C
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz
- See description for important compatibility information
Dell dock – WD19 130W. Boost your PC’s power on the world’s most powerful and first modular USB-C dock with a future-ready design. Recommended and compatible systems: Latitude Series: 3301, 3390, 3400, 3490, 3500, 3590, 5280, 5285, 5290, 5300, 5400, 5401, 5480, 5490, 5500, 5501, 5580, 5590, 7200, 7280, 7285, 7300, 7380, 7389, 7390, 7400, 7480, 7490. Rugged Series: 5420, 5424, 7424. Xps series: 9360, 9365, 9370, 9380. Note: This docking station includes a 130W power adapter, but only delivers 90W of power to the laptop due to the power requirements of the dock itself. Built for the future. Mix and match: evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease If you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems. Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, No matter what system You use. Clean and clutter-free: stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers Complete flexibility With the built-in one-meter cable. Information in a flash: with data transfer speeds of up to 10gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices. Optimize your workspace. Smooth and seamless: work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client command Suite and Microsoft system Center configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock. Secure Manageability: keep your information safe with Mac address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, wake-on-lan and more, It’s easier than ever to stay.
3. Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black (KXFHC 0KXFHC 210-ARIQ)
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x Combo Audio/ Headset, 1x Audio Out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45.
- Power: Power Adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). Docking Interface: USB-C. Cable Included: 1x SuperSpeed USB-C Cable (3.3 Ft).
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz.
- See Description for Important Compatibility Information.
Dell WD19 Docking Station with 180W AC Power Adapter (130W Power Delivery) – Boost your PC’s power on the world’s most powerful and first modular dock with a future-ready design. Recommended and Compatible Dell Systems: Latitude Series: 3301, 3390, 3400, 3490, 3500, 3590, 5280, 5285, 5290, 5300, 5400, 5401, 5480, 5490, 5491, 5500, 5501, 5580, 5590, 5591, 7200, 7280, 7285, 7300, 7380, 7389, 7390, 7400, 7480, 7490. Precision Series: 3520, 3530, 3540, 3541, 5520, 5530, 5540. The following are compatible but may also require that the laptop be plugged into a power supply; 7520, 7530, 7540, 7720, 7730, 7740. Rugged Series: 5420, 5424, 7424. XPS Series: 9360, 9365, 9370, 9380, 9530, 9560, 9570, 9575. Note: This docking station includes a 180W power adapter, but only delivers 130W of power to the laptop due to the power requirements of the dock itself. If your laptop requires more than 130W of power to run, you may need to have a power supply connected to the laptop. Power adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) Dimensions (WxDxH) 8.1 in x 3.5 in x 1.1 in.it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
4. Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black
- Ports 1x USB-C 3 1 (Gen 2) 1x USB-A 3 1 (Gen 1 with power Share) 2x USB-A 3 1 (Gen 1) 1x combo Audio/ headset 1x audio out
- Ports 2x DisplayPort 1 4 1x HDMI 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power power adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) docking interface USB-C Cable included 1x SuperSpeed USB-C cable (3 3 ft )
- Dimensions 8 1 x 3 5 x 1 1 inches Weight 20 63 oz
- See description for important compatibility information
Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black
5. Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt Docking Station with 180W AC Power Adapter (130W Power Delivery)
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3. 1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1 with power Share), 1x combo Audio/headset, 1x audio out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI 2. 0B, 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort, 2x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1x Thunderbolt 3.
- Power: power adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8. 1 in x 3. 5 in x 1. 1 in. Weight: 20. 63 oz.
- See description for important compatibility information.
Dell Thunderbolt Dock — WD19TB. Compatibility: Latitude 3301; Latitude 3390 2-in-1; Latitude 3400; Latitude 3490; Latitude 3500; Latitude 3590. Compatible and Recommended: Latitude 5280; Latitude 5285; Latitude 5289; Latitude 5290; Latitude 5290 2-in-1; Latitude 5300; Latitude 5300 2-in-1; Latitude 5400; Latitude 5401; Latitude 5480; Latitude 5490; Latitude 5491; Latitude 5500; Latitude 5501; Latitude 5580; Latitude 5590; Latitude 5591; Latitude 7200 2-in-1; Latitude 7280; Latitude 7285; Latitude 7300; Latitude 7380; Latitude 7389; Latitude 7390; Latitude 7390 2-in-1; Latitude 7400; Latitude 7400 2-in-1; Latitude 7480; Latitude 7490; Precision 3520; Precision 3530; Precision 3540; Precision 3541; Precision 5520; Precision 5530; Precision 5530 2-in-1; Precision 5540; Precision 7520*; Precision 7530*; Precision 7540*; Precision 7720*; Precision 7730*; Precision 7740*; Rugged 5420; Rugged 5424; Rugged 7424; XPS 9360; XPS 9365; XPS 9370; XPS 9380; XPS 9530; XPS 9560; XPS 9570; XPS 9575. (*Precision 7520/7530/7540/7720/7730/7740 require more power than 130W, so when docked with the Dell Dock WD19 (130W/180W) or Dell Thunderbolt Dock WD19TB, the workstation power adapter needs to be plugged in for optimal operation. For the best experience with Precision 7530/7540 or 7730/7740, choose the Dell Performance Dock WD19DC which comes with a dual USB-C connector that provides up to 210W power delivery, so you no longer need an additional power adapter). Boost your PC’s power with ExpressCharge Boost on the world’s most powerful and first modular Thunderbolt dock with a future-ready design.
6. Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black (Renewed)
Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black (Renewed)
7. Dell P2419HC – LED Monitor – Full HD (1080P) – 24"
Ultimate connectivity in one: clutter your desk with the included USB-C cable, a single cable solution that transmits power, data, video and audio.
big convenience in one cable: get an easy charge with USB-C, the same cable that connects your device to the monitor. Also, as you Charge your device with up to 65WI of power, Protect it with Dell built-in surge protection.
connect to productivity: easily daisy chain up to two FHD monitors with DisplayPort 1.2 output. (Dual monitors in the above image are mounted on Dell dual monitor stand – MDS19; sold separately.)
smooth transitions: conveniently connect to a variety of laptops, or switch seamlessly between users, thanks to USB-C connectivity for shared workspaces.
product brochure: download the PDF file for the Dell 24 monitor – p2419hc
push your productivity room to work: with a thin profile and the smallest base in its class I, You can free up valuable desk space.
expand your efficiency: The three-sided Ultra Thin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%i.
more ways to multitask: work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the easy Arrange feature on Dell display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by in-plane Switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit.
clean and clutter-free: focus on your work while hiding away Cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
adjust to your comfort: pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Usbc Power Dell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!