873 reviews analysed
1. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
2. Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
3. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief | Standard Size Renue, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Grey, 22-Inch x 19-Inch
- CONTOURED FOR DIRECT HEAT THERAPY: Contoured heat wrap delivers gentle heat to the neck and back of the head
- TALL COLLAR: Extra-tall, adjustable collar provides a snug fit around neck
- SNUG FIT: Slightly weighted edges and magnetic closure ensure personalized fit and comfort
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Controller lets you choose from 4 heat levels
- SUPER-SOFT AND EASY-CARE: Soft micromink fabric cover is machine washable for quick cleaning. Watts: 75W
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty. Flexible fabric increases contact with the shoulders and upper back
4. Sunbeam 002014-915-000 Xpressheat Heating Pad, Garnet Red, 12 x 15 inches
- The electric heating pad features XpressHeat technology that heats up the pad in 30 seconds, to soothe away tension and pain fast
- moist heat option for deep therapeutic relief
- Heat pad has a digital LED controller that helps you easily switch between 6 personalized heat settings to achieve the perfect comfort level
- Easy care, machine washable soft microplush fabric offers maximum comfort for daily use
- Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- Select hour auto shutoff
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS : DO NOT DRY CLEAN , DO NOT BLEACH! DO NOT USE WRINGER FOR DETACHABLE PAD , 1. Disconnect pad from outlet.2. Detach Pad Connector from the Control Connector. 3. Wash by hand or as follows in an automatic washer using slow agitation and normal spin speed: Fill washer with warm water. Add minimum amount of all purpose detergent, agitate to dissolve, measure heating pad before washing. Add heating pad and soak five minutes. Agitate two minutes. Spin. Fill for cool rinse, agitate one minute then spin. Dry in automatic dryer on high heat, five minutes only, or line dry. Remove damp heating pad from dryer, block to original size, and drape to finish drying. Do not iron your heating pad. 4. Do not plug in pad and pad connector until they are completely dry
5. Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPacs – 10" x 12" Standard Size
- Benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms
- Trusted by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years
- Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed
- A cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew
The Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac has been the first choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms. Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend. Delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed. As a cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew. Every Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac is backed by a one-year warranty.
6. MediBeads Moist Heat Wrap, Standard size Pad
* Designed to deliver a moist heat treatment when lying in bed or sitting in a chair.* Washable and reusable* 9″ X 12″* MediBeads are washable, odor-free, dust free, and will not support bacteria or fungal growth.* Unlike other grain and pellet products, MediBeads need no special covers, they will not dry out, dissolve or disintegrate.* When microwaved, MediBeads draw moisture from the air and release it as clean, deeply-penetrating moist heat – no need to add water.
7. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | XL King Size SoftTouch, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Teal, 12-Inch x 24-Inch
- SOOTHE ACHES WITH HEAT THERAPY: Ease everyday muscle aches and pains with this super-soft customizable electric hot pad
- EASY TO USE WITH CONVENIENT FEATURES: Easy-to-operate digital LED controller lets you switch between 4 personalized heat settings
- 2-hour auto shutoff feature helps you conserve energy and prevents excessive heating
- SOFT AND EASY-CARE: Easy-care, machine-washable fabric pad in microplush backed with SoftTouch offers maximum comfort for daily use
- PLENTY OF COVERAGE: King-size/XL pad measures 12″ x 24″ to cover larger areas that need relief, including spine, legs, and across the shoulders
- also features an extra-long 9-foot power cord
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
8. Vive Moist Heating Pad – Electric Heated Warming Hot Wrap for Heat Therapy on Back, Knee, Shoulder, Neck Pain, Period Menstrual Cramps, Cats, Dogs, Pets – Portable, Auto Shut Off (12" x 15")
- TARGETED PAIN RELIEF: Providing targeted relief, the Vive heating pad’s consistent heat soothes sore and aching joints and muscles. Generously sized for greater coverage, the Vive heating pad provides soothing heat therapy for the back, abdomen, hip, legs and more. The flexible heating pad contours to the body for concentrated pain relief.
- FOUR MOIST OR DRY HEAT SETTINGS: Select one of four heat settings with the easy to use digital controller for personalized comfort. Supplying relaxing heat therapy, the heating pad increases blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles and joints. The included moisture sheet creates a deeply penetrating moist heat for exceptional pain relief and muscle relaxation.
- WASHABLE MICROPLUSH COVER: Ultra-soft, the microplush cover is held in place with two snap closures and two integrated straps to prevent the heating pad from sliding while in use. The removable cover is machine washable for added convenience. Safely store the heating pad set in the included travel and storage bag.
- EXTENDED REACH CORD: The extra long power cord reaches nearly nine feet, allowing you to rest comfortably in any location. Standard safety features include a two-hour automatic shutoff to prevent overheating.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 2 year guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
9. Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
10. Cara Washable Plush Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off and Moist/Dry Heat, 12" X 15"
- 12″ X 15″ Heating pad provides targeted relief for treating sore muscles across your back, abdomen, legs and arms
- Easy to read LCD controller with six heat settings between 110F to 160F
- provides moist or dry heat therapy to aching muscles
- Fast heating for quick relief and with micro plush fabric for ultimate comfort
- Uses SmartWire technology to provide 4 layers of safety
- wire break and wire short detection
- local overheat protection and power short prevention
- has 30 and 60 min auto off feature
- Machine washable
- cord length 7.5ft
- backed by a 3 year Manufacturer’s limited warranty
This 12” x 15” heating pad provides targeted relief for treating sore muscles across your back, abdomen, legs and arms. Fast heating in less than 1 minute it provides quick relief and with micro plush fabric for ultimate comfort. Easy to read LCD controller with six heat settings between 110f to 160f. Can be used to provide moist or dry heat therapy to aching muscles. The name ‘Cara’ is a Gaelic derivative meaning We Care. From the beginning, Cara Inc has been dedicated to marketing quality cost-effective products for distribution to the consumer. Our primary objective is always ‘To serve Cara Customers to the best of our ability’.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Standard Moist Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!