Nowadays, there are so many products of nvme pcie 128 ssd for laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for nvme pcie 128 ssd for laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings nvme pcie 128 ssd for laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
628 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 970 EVO 500GB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supports trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.Machine washable microfiber mop head
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity. Memory – More than 2 GB DRAM
2. Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD – CT1000P1SSD8
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2,000/1,700 MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron 3D NAND advancing the World’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- NVMe Standard Self Monitoring and Reporting Technology (Smart)
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
Whether you are trying to get in the game faster or store all your precious memories, the Crucial P1 SSD delivers. Capacities start at 500GB and scale to 2TB. Accelerate performance with the latest NVMe PCIe technology. The P1 is designed to be the only storage upgrade you need — storage, speed, and dependability. Accelerate everything.
3. Samsung 860 EVO SSD 250GB – M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-N6E250BW)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 97,000 IOPS Random Read
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty
- Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: M.2 SATA (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included)
- Operating temperature 0 to 70 degree Celsius
The SSD you trust: The newest edition to the world’s best-selling SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO SSD is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable Solid State Drive comes in multiple form factors and capacities. Its enhanced performance delivers consistent speeds, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking, allowing for faster file transfers. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds of up to 550MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds of up to 520MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12GB to 78GB (performance may vary based on user’s system hardware and configuration). The 860 EVO also offers boosted endurance of up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC (Error Correction Code) algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. The 860 EVO provides reliability of 1.5 million hours (MTBF).
4. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S250B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature-0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) – Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
5. Kingston 250GB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe Up to 2000MB/S with Full Security Suite SA2000M8/250G
Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY System Builder, and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an ultra Book or a small form factor PC (SFF PC) system. Available in capacities from 250gb–1tb to meet your system’s needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting Drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit xts-aes hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec, McAfee, winmagic and others. A2000 also has built-in edrive support, A security storage specification for use with blockers.
6. Seagate Barracuda 510 500GB SSD Internal Solid State Drive PCIe Nvme 3D TLC NAND for Gaming PC Gaming Laptop Desktop (ZP500CM30001) ZP500CM3A001
- Accelerate applications for desktop and laptop PCs with an internal SSD that provides Blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 3400/2400MB/s
- Extend laptop Battery life with Barracuda SSD drives that reduce power consumption
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor is the ideal storage solution for ultra-thin and ultra-small laptops
- Enjoy long-term barracuda reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and 320TB TBW
- Five-year limited warranty included, and optional data recovery services
Accelerate PC applications and multitasking with blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 3400/2400MB/s. Designed with a compact M.2 2280 form factor, barracuda 510 SSD is the ideal storage solution for ultra-thin and ultra-small laptops and even helps extend battery life by reducing power consumption. Enjoy long-term reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and the included five-year limited warranty.
7. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
8. Seagate FireCuda 510 1TB Performance Internal Solid State Drive SSD PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe 1.3 for Gaming PC Gaming Laptop Desktop (ZP1000GM30011)
- Meet the high speed SSD for pro level PC gamers and creative pros—delivering up to 3450/3200MB/s sequential read/write speeds and 1TB of massive capacity
- High IOPS ensure consistently smooth streaming, high speed PC game downloads, and seamless application usage
- Ultra slim M.2 2280 form factor is designed to handle the sustained abuse of top tier gaming PCs and gaming laptops
- Enjoy long term reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF
- Get long term peace of mind with the included 5 year limited warranty
Meet the high-speed SSD upgrade for gaming computers and creative applications. Delivering up to 3450/3200MB/s sequential read/write speeds and 1TB of massive capacity, FireCuda 510 SSD dishes out high IOPS to ensure consistently smooth streaming. Its ultra-slim M.2 2280 form factor is designed to handle the sustained abuse of top-tier gaming, making it the perfect upgrade for desktops, laptops, mini PCs, and beyond. Enjoy long-term reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and the included five-year limited warranty.
9. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U, 4GB DDR4, 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax, Backlit KB, Windows 10 in S mode, A515-54-37U3,Black
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10110u Processor (Up to 4 1GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Intel wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11Ax | Backlit keyboard | up to 9 5 hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3 1 Type C Gen 1 port 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 ports (one with power-off charging) 1 – USB 2 0 port & 1 – HDMI Port
- Windows 10 in S mode
- System Ram Type: ddr4_sdram
Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-37U3 comes with these high level specs 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10110U Processor 2 1GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4 1GHz (4MB Smart Cache) Windows 10 in S mode 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display Intel UHD Graphics 620 4GB DDR4 Memory 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD True Harmony Technology Two Built-in Stereo Speakers Acer Purified Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11ax Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2 4Gbps) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) Bluetooth 4 2 Back-lit Keyboard HD Webcam (1280 x 720) 1 – USB 3 1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) 1 – USB 2 0 Port 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 9 5-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX HN3AA 001)
10. NVMe 128GB SSD- 3D NAND Flash PCIe Gen3.0X 4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive for Laptop, Ultrabooks, Desktop Computer (128GB)
- [ Break the speed limit ]: Five capacity (128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB) NVMe SSD, International standard NVMe Interface PCIe 3.0*4 protocols, High quality solid state drive, Read and Write speed of 128GB ssd can up to 1500MB/s and 650MB/s, Break the speed limit of the sata3 protocol.
- [ Small size, Strong function ]: NVMe SSD has the advantages of traditional 2.5-inch SSD: shockproof, low power consumption, low heat, zero noise, shock resistance, easy installation, data safety, but it has smaller volume, higher performance than SATA3 SSD. NVMe SSD integrates all functions into a small circuit board, increasing storage capacity and saving space for other components, ideal for small laptops.
- [ New trend of ssd ]: Due to its low cost and high performance, NVMe ssd will gradually become the mainstream of SSD. It supports HMB host memory buffers, Plug and Play. You can load games instantaneously, get super fast OS startup, application loading, file copying and storage. NVMe SSD is suitable for professional computing, photo/music/video editing and high-end gamers.
- [ Wide compatibility ]: NVMe solid-state drives use 3D flash technology, NVMe 1.3 and PCIe 3.0 * 4 protocol, have low latency and fast read and write characteristics, with higher 4K performance. It is suitable for Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac, and other common systems, and can be installed on laptops, desktops, ultrabook, and other mobile computing devices.
- [ 3 year warranty ]: NVMe ssd can be used for: notebook computers, all-in-one PCs, desktop computers, ultrabooks, tablets, POS machines, thin clients, ultrabooks, gaming PCs and other mobile computing devices.If you have any questions within 3 years after you receive the ssd, you can contact us. We will try our best to help you solve your peoblem.
Model: NVMe 128GB/ NVMe 256GB/ NVMe 512GB / NVMe 1TB/ NVMe 2TB
Capacity: 128GB 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB
Size: M.2 2280
Flash: 3D NAND Flash
Protocol: PCIe Gen3x4, NVMe 1.3
Average Access Time: 0.15ms
ECC：Support BCH ECC 40 bits per 1024 K
Anti-shock：1500G(@0.5ms half sine wave)
Intelligent error correction LDPC: Support
TRIM/ SMART: Support
Support: Low power consumption/ Environmental protection/ Zero Noise
Warranty: 3 years
1 solid state drive+ 1 instruction
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nvme Pcie 128 Ssd For Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!