510 reviews analysed
1. NILFISK HEPA Canister HEPA Vacuum
2. Nilfisk GM80 HEPA Vacuum, 110-120V, 3-1/4 Gal.
3. Nilfisk 81620000 Replacement Vacuum Bags; 5/Pk
4. Nilfisk 22198000 HEPA Back-Mounted Vacuum, Replacement Bags
5. Nilfisk Backpack HEPA Vacuum, 120 VAC
6. Cleanroom Dry Vacuum, 3.25 gal, 1.5 HP
- Price For: Each Series: Industrial Casters: Yes Hz: 60 Average Brush Life: 1000 hr. Hose Length: 10 ft. Power Cord Length: 30 ft. Includes: ULPA Filter, Detachable Trolley, (2) Stainless Steel Wands, Floor Nozzle, Dust Brush, Crevice Nozzle, Utility Nozzle, Tool Caddie, (5) Paper Filter Bags, (2) 3″ Swivel Casters Amps: 9 Width: 12″ Drain: No Length: 14″ Watts: 1100
- Item: Cleanroom Dry Vacuum Voltage: 110-120/220 Tank Material: Aluminum Height: 16″ Tank Capacity: 3.25 gal. Static Pressure: 84″ Sound Level dBA: 59 Peak HP: 1.5 Hose Dia.: 1-1/4″ Filter Type: ULPA Dry Capacity: 2.25 gal. Air Flow: 80 cfm Country of Origin (subject to change): Hungary
‘ Cleanroom Dry Vacuum, Peak HP 1.5, Tank Capacity 3.25 gal., Industrial Series, Air Flow 80 cfm, Amps 9, Static Pressure 84 In., Voltage 110-120/220, Watts 1100, Tank Material Aluminum, Average Brush Life 1000 hr., Hose Length 10 ft., Hose Dia. 1-1/4 In., Power Cord Length 30 ft., Dry Capacity 2.25 gal., Sound Level dBA 59, Drain No, Casters Yes, Filter Type ULPA, Hz 60, Height 16 In., Width 12 In., Length 14 In. ‘
7. Nilfisk Turbo Nozzle For Uz 964/934
- Euroclean Kent Nilfisk Advance 1407182010 UZ934 UZ964 Vacuum Cleaner Turbo Nozzle Tool Attachment 32mm
- Fits only on 1 1/4″ attachments and Measures 11″ wide. The Turbo Nozzle is a carpet cleaning tool equipped with a rotating beater bar that connects to the vacuum’s hose or wand
- It uses the working air of the vacuum to spin the beater bar and agitate carpet fibers. Compliant with the EPA’s Lead RRP which requires contractors to use a carpet beater bar in conjunction with their HEPA filter vacuum cleaner.
Nilfisk Turbo Nozzle for UZ 964/934 – The Turbo Nozzle is a carpet cleaning tool equipped with a rotating beater bar that connects to the vacuum’s hose.A It uses the working air of the vacuum to spin the beater bar and agitate carpet fibers. Compliant with the EPA’s Lead RRP which requires contractors to use a carpet beater bar in conjunction with their HEPA filter vacuum cleaner. For use with Nilfisk UZ 964 and 934.
8. Nilfisk 01727631 Replacement HEPA Filter; 1/Pk
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nilfisk Vacuum Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!