878 reviews analysed
1. Easy Heat ADKS-400 80-Foot Roof Snow De-Icing Kit
- Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts
- Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof
- Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations
- available in several lengths
- Easy to install
- no maintenance required
- Includes 6 clips and 2 mounting screws
- The cable must be plugged into a 120 volt A/C outdoor receptacle that is grounded. This cable is equipped with a three-prong plug that has a grounding prong.
Roof/gutter kit 80′
From the Manufacturer
It’s not those big icicles that do the real damage–it’s the ice you don’t see that backs up in gutters and under shingles. When the ice melts it can really do a number on repair costs. Easy Heat ADKS-400 80-foot roof de-icing cable prevents this water, snow and ice damage by providing a clear path for melting water to flow off the roof. The versatile design adapts to most roof and gutter configurations. This product is intended for the sole use of preventing ice dams from forming on inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and downspouts. This roof de-icing cable is not intended for use as a snow melting system to clear roof of ice and snow. This system can be installed with confidence that it will operate for years without requiring service. All components are made of the highest quality material and are tested during critical points in the manufacturing process.
2. Easy Heat ADKS-1200 240′ 1200 Watts 120 V Roof/Gutter Deicer Cable
Deicing Cables – Heat Cable Type: Roof De-icer Length: 240 Wattage: 1200
3. Qmark CZ2048T Residential Fan Force Zonal Heater, Small, Northern White
- Clean aesthetics and a compact Frame make this heater an unobtrusive solution for any space
- Warm up the room rapidly with this reliable wall heater. Its Fast-Response element delivers warmth instantly
- Get reliable zonal heating without cold spots. The unit’s multi-layer impeller delivers consistent airflow in an energy-efficient design
- This unit features a self-hold limit to protect against overheating, with a one-time thermal fuse backup
- Patented clip-n-fit design allows you to lower the wattage at the point of installation to accommodate any space. Just clip out unnecessary jumpers and install
- Hard-wired unit. 240 volts, 2000 watts, 12.5 amps. Thermostat included
For true zonal heating in a compact design that fits in anywhere, choose Qmark wall heater CZ2048T. Its fast-response heating element kicks in quickly, providing warmth for your bedroom, bathroom or hallway. The patented clip-n-fit system, thermal fuse and self-hold limit makes installing it on the wall safe and easy.
4. Aube Technologies TH115-A-120S 7-Day Programmable Line Voltage Thermostat for Electric Heating
- Advanced temperature control ensures total comfort by minimizing temperature swings
- ON/STANDBY switch enables thermsotat shutdown at the end of heating season for added security
- On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used
- Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
- Temporary bypass enables temperature override without changing programming
This high-capacity TRIAC thermostat with a remote input combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation. This stylish thermostat offers great flexibility, allowing up to four different settings to be programmed for each day of the week individually. Other features include a microprocessor-optimized temperature control with 15 minute cycles to deliver superior comfort, a heating command indicator for at-a-glance verification of the power being delivered, an early start function to insure the desired temperature is reached at the desired time, and a pre-programmed energy-saving schedule to faciltate quick set-up. The LCD display permits either 12 or 24 hour format, and temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. For four wire double pole installations.
5. Wrap-On Roof and Gutter Deicing Cable – 250′ Black Electric Heating Cord with 3 Prong Plug & 120 Volt Operation – 14251
- Roof and Gutter Cables operate at 120 volt, 5 watts per foot.
- Can be applied on pitched roofs with non-combustible tab shingles, in gutters and in downspouts.
- Each package contains one ready-to-install cable, shingle clips, cable spacers and complete installation instructions.
- Requires weatherproof GFCI outlet with control switch.
- Made in USA
This pre-assembled cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing the formation of ice dams on pitched roofs with non-combustible tab shingles and in metal or plastic gutters and downspouts. It provides drainage channels so that as natural thawing occurs, water has a path to flow off the roof and through the gutters and downspouts. This cable is not for use on a flat roof nor is it intended to clear the roof of snow and ice. The installation of this product is simple and it can be used with either metal or plastic gutters. Read and follow all instructions and pay particular attention to the following points: Install the cable when the outside temperature is above 50˚F because at lower temperatures shingle material may be brittle; Clear all leaves, pine needles and debris from the roof, gutters and downspouts before operating the cable. Do not plug the cable in unless it has been completely uncoiled or it will be damaged. Each package contains one ready-to-install cable, shingle clips, cable spacers and complete installation instructions. You will also need a tape measure, marker, gloves, ladder and a weatherproof GFCI outlet with control switch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mor Electric Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!