Nowadays, there are so many products of hp pool pump in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hp pool pump in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hp pool pump which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
545 reviews analysed
1. Hayward W3SP2610X15 Super Pump Pool Pump, 1.5 HP
- The Hayward Super Pump Single-Speed 1.5 Pool Pump sets the industry standard for efficiency and dependability and is part of the world’s best-selling medium-head pump family
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor and airflow ventilation provide quieter, cooler, more efficient operation
- Extra-large debris basket provides added leaf-holding capacity for less frequent maintenance
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs make for easy strainer cover removal without tools
- Unique service-ease design offers quick 4-bolt access to all internal components for simple servicing
Hayward’s medium-head Super Pump Single-Speed 1.5 HP Pool Pump sets the industry standard for excellence and value. Its heavy-duty, high-performance motor and airflow ventilation provide quieter, cooler, more efficient operation for virtually any in-ground pool or spa, while its exclusive service-ease design offers quick 4-bolt access to all internal components. With these and other advanced features—including an extra-large debris basket, exclusive swing-away hand knobs, a Noryl impeller and a see-through strainer cover—it’s easy to see why Super Pump is the best-selling medium-head pool pump in the world.
2. Harris H1572747 ProForce 1 HP Inground Pool Pump 115/230V
- **THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- Stainless steel 1 HP motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability, with carborundum and graphite mechanical seals and components
- Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise
- Meets or exceeds all CSA and ETL requirements
- 115 Volts, have 2 inch union connections for both suction and discharge ports, have a convenient drain plug
Harris ProForce 1 HP Inground Pool Pumps cost less than big name brands, yet still offer outstanding results and performance. These pumps are made with heavy-duty, corrosion-proof construction. The stainless steel motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability with carborundum and graphite mechanical seals and components. Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise. The strainer includes a large, easy-to-clean filter basket. The see-through, twist and lock lid allows for quick viewing of the strainer. Meets or exceeds all CSA and ETL requirements. Pumps are not to be used with storable pools. This 1 HP Pump is 115 Volts, has 2 inch union connections for both suction and discharge ports, and has a convenient drain plug. Pump dimensions: 25 inches Length by 15 inches Height by 11 inches Wide, 8 inches from Floor to Suction Port, and 12 inches from Floor to Discharge Hose.
3. Raypak Protege 1.5 Horsepower Aboveground Pool Pump
The Raypak Protege AGP is a powerful, high performance above-ground pool pump. The AGP (Above Ground Pump) was designed for efficiency, reliability and quiet operation. It is equipped with built-in thermal protection and 1.5 inch suction/discharge ports, with unions for quick removal for storage or service. The transparent pump cover removes and replaces easily thanks to a quick-release yoke with oversized tabs. Raypak designed the Protege AGP pump with performance and value. Utilizing high-impact ABS plastics and a clear Lexan cover, with Buna rubber seals and all stainless steel hardware, you can count on durability and good looks for years. The Protege pump produces flow rates equivalent to Hayward Powerflo and Pentair Dynamo pumps of the same horsepower rating, but at a lower cost to own.
4. Hayward W3SP1580X15 Power Flo Pool Pump, 1.5 HP
- The Hayward PowerFlo LX Single-Speed 1.5 HP Pool Pump is designed specifically for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground pools
- Heavy-duty motor offers dependable performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- Extra-large debris basket with clear cover keeps pool maintenance to a minimum
- Drain plug provides easy maintenance of pump
The Hayward PowerFlo LX Above-Ground Single-Speed 1.5 HP Pool Pump is designed specifically for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground swimming pools. Featuring a heavy-duty motor, PowerFlo LX offers dependable performance and quiet operation. An extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your pool. Dependable, quiet and energy efficient, the PowerFlo LX pump series continues to set the standard for value and performance.
5. Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump, 1 1/2 Horsepower, 115/208-230 Volt, 1 Phase – Energy Star Certified
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate.Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump
- 110-230v and 50 and 60 Hz capability
- Real-Time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate
- easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80-percent. SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps have an easy-to-read graphical display and a built-in timer so the pumps are easy to install and easy to use. SuperMax pump by Pentair Aquatic Systems is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump Hayward and Super Pump are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc. Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward SuperPump
6. VIVOHOME 2.0 HP 6800 GPH Powerful Self Primming Dual Voltage in/Above Ground Swimming Pool Pump with Strainer Basket UL Certified
- BEFORE YOU BUY – Please be aware that this item is not available for use or sale in the state of California dues to motor limitation required by CEC
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION – The full body is constructed with commercial-grade reinforced thermoplastic that resists corrosion, ensuring superior strength and durability
- Complies UL Safety Standard
- POWERFUL PUMP – Advanced engineering features an impeller that maximizes flow, minimizes noise, and self-primes in an energy-efficient manner
- Pure stainless-steel motor provides cooler running and longer service life
- PREMIUM DETAILS – The strainer is designed with a large filter basket that is detachable for easy cleaning
- See-through lid allows you a clear internal viewing
- Built-in automatic thermal overload protector protects from overheating and damage
- WIDE APPLICATIONS – Female and slip union connection for tool-free installation
- Ideal for use with swimming pools, hot tubs, thermal springs, spas and irrigation system, but not to be used with storable pools
7. Pentair DYNII-NI-1-1/2 HP Dynamo Single Speed Aboveground Pool Pump with Cord, 1-1/2 HP
Pentair DYNII-NI-1-1/2 HP Dynamo Single Speed Aboveground Pool Pump with Cord, 1-1/2 HP
8. Century B2854 1-1/2 HP, 3450 RPM, 8.0/16.0 Amps, 1.1 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
Common applications are: pool and spa pumps, -Inch1081-Inch low service factor.
9. Hayward W3SP3206VSP TriStar VS Variable-Speed Pool Pump, 1.85 HP
- The Hayward TriStar VS Variable-Speed 1.85 HP Pool Pump provides the ultimate in energy efficiency, saving up to 90%, or $1500 per year, on energy costs—and may be eligible for local utility rebates, too
- Designed to replace most full-rate high-performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled motor offers more efficient operation and long-lasting reliability
- No-rib, extra-large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- Integrated, programmable digital interface with 24-hour programmable clock provides simple, intuitive operation
Hayward’s TriStar VS 1.85 HP Variable-Speed Pool Pump belongs to the TriStar family—the most energy-efficient pumps among leading brands, according to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party testing. It offers energy savings of up to 90%, or $1500 per year, with a super-efficient, ultra-quiet permanent magnet totally enclosed fan-cooled motor and integrated electronic drive. In addition, its all-in-one controller compatibility makes it easy to integrate with any new or existing automation system. From installation to operation, it’s one of the industry’s easiest, most efficient pump upgrades.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp Pool Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!