943 reviews analysed
1. MIGHTY BLISS™ Large Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain and Cramps Relief -Extra Large [12″x24″] – Auto Shut Off – Heat Pad with Moist & Dry Heat Therapy Options – Hot Heated Pad
- PAIN &
- SORE MUSCLE RELIEF! YOU WILL LOVE THIS HEATING PAD! Want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable cramps? No need to suffer with a cheap flimsy cold broken small heating pads! This quality large heating pad for cramps is perfect. Super sturdy long lasting and heats to penetrate effectively. Relives pain in seconds.
- SUPER FAST HEATING PENETRATES HURTING MUSCLES AND CRAMPS IN SECONDS! No worrying about your hot pad breaking down after a week No pain due to faulty heat pads or not getting hot enough. This pad will give you the heat you need. You’ll wish you found this years ago!
- SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS – EXTRA LARGE [12″x24″] FEATURES A LIFETIME WARRANTY! Made with soft microplush fibers used in the most luxurious and comfy winter pajamas for awesome cozy feeling, XL size makes this the perfect heat pad for back pain on your neck and shoulders, legs or stomach, extremely comfortable.
- MULTIPLE PERSONALIZED HEAT SETTINGS – MOIST AND DRY OPTIONS MACHINE WASHABLE! Low, medium or high temperature heat settings + Can be used moist or dry, Imagine the pain free life you’ll make with this.
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT – NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect customer service record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family – even for gifts! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund your money – no questions asked – just let the reviews speak for themselves!
2. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
3. Heating Pad Microwavable Natural Moist Heat Therapy Warm Compress Pad for Back, Neck and Shoulders, Nerve, Cramps, Lower Lumbar Pain Relief Large by ComfortCloud
- NATURAL MOIST HEAT THERAPY : ComfortCloud Large (22″x13″) are stuffed with natural moisture releasing odorless clay beads for long lasting soothing penetrating pain relief. The sectional design is now double-sewn and ensures the clay beads do not migrate to just one area, allowing for maximum surface area therapy.
- MICROWAVABLE LONG LASTING: Simply place in the microwave for 1 MINUTE intervals until reaching a comfortable desired heat. Apply to injured area for long lasting pain relief. ComfortCloud warming compresses are weighted and multi-sectional , giving the feeling of hugging the affected area of pain.
- FLEXIBILITY : ComfortCloud heating pads are large enough to address back strain, but flexible enough for pain relief for neck, shoulders, joints and cramps. Helps relieve stiffness, knotted muscles, tightness, and inflammation.
- USE IT COLD : ComfortCloud 100% Natural clay beads pad can also be placed in the freezer for a relaxing cool down.
- GUARANTEE : ComfortCloud Peace Of Mind 1 Year Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied,simply return it for a full refund, even used. Zero risk, add to cart now.
4. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | XL King Size SoftTouch, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Teal, 12-Inch x 24-Inch
- SOOTHE ACHES WITH HEAT THERAPY: Ease everyday muscle aches and pains with this super-soft customizable electric hot pad
- EASY TO USE WITH CONVENIENT FEATURES: Easy-to-operate digital LED controller lets you switch between 4 personalized heat settings
- 2-hour auto shutoff feature helps you conserve energy and prevents excessive heating
- SOFT AND EASY-CARE: Easy-care, machine-washable fabric pad in microplush backed with SoftTouch offers maximum comfort for daily use
- PLENTY OF COVERAGE: King-size/XL pad measures 12″ x 24″ to cover larger areas that need relief, including spine, legs, and across the shoulders
- also features an extra-long 9-foot power cord
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
5. Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9" x 12"
Designed to deliver a moist heat treatment when it’s convenient to just lie back in bed or sit in a comfortable chair. This size works well for treating shoulders, lower back, and abdomen.
6. Homech Heating Pad for Back Pain and Cramps – XXX-Large [33 x 17 Inch] Ultra-Soft Heat Pad with Dry & Moist Heat Therapy, 6 Temperature Settings, Auto Shut-Off
- 【Fastly Recover Strained Muscle】Use the Homech therapeutic heating pad, this large electric heat wrap helps reduce inflammation and painful cramps. Just place it over your sore legs, wrap it around your stiff neck or throw it over your shoulder or back and let the heat penetrate your muscles within seconds.
- 【A Special Treatment for Pain Relief】Our 17 x 33 inch heat therapy wrap has 6 different heat settings. You can also personalize your heat therapy even more by choosing to have a dry or a moist heating session for optimal relaxation and faster results.
- 【Super Soft & Waterproof Microfiber 】The cover of our large electric heating pad is made with a premium quality microplush fabric that is unbelievably soft and feels very pleasant on the naked skin. For your convenience, the heat blanket is easy to clean and machine washable.
- 【Easy to Carry】Good packing as gifts. Homech heating pad can rolls up or use a pouch to storage, makes transport effortless, so that you can take the heat pad with you at work, at the gym, when you travel or go camping.
- 【Safety Protection】Heating pad will stop heating up and maintains warm when it folded, 2H later it will auto shut off. * Please note, do not fold it when it turn on, which would make it defective.
Homech Heating Pad
Heating pad can help ease pain in joints, muscles, and soft tissues, reduce stiffness in the muscles and joints. This is a form of heat therapy, or thermotherapy.
Many people use heating pads to reduce neck pain, back pain, muscle aches, symptoms of arthritis, and menstrual cramps.
Material: 100% polyester, Doubled-sided Micro-plush Fabric
Heating Pad Size: 33” x 17” King Size
Color: Dark Blue
Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, Max 120W
Power Cord Length: 9.18ft
What’s in the Box:
1 x Electric Heating Pad
1 x Controller with power cord
1 x Instruction
Don’t dry clean or iron the heating pad.
Don’t use for unconscious and sensitive to heat people and adult only.
Do not let pets scratch the product.
Do not pierce the pad with sharp objects.
Don’t sit on, against or fold the heating pad when using.
Don’t use if any visible damage is apparent(crack, tears or exposed wires and heat element).
Never leave the heating pad unattended.
Never cover the controller during use.
7. Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
8. Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14" X 27" Tan
Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14″ X 27″ Tan
9. Thermophore MaxHEAT Automatic Moist Heat Pack, Large, Model #155
Thermophore’s largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. Features: New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments Simple control with three heat levels Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F Produces intense moist heat without adding water Fleece Cover – Soft Blend for moisture wick and long-lasting use. Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most 110 Volts; 150 Watts – 60 HZ A.C. Assembled in the USA 2-year Warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad Moist Head for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!