833 reviews analysed
1. Etekcity Outdoor Wireless Remote Control Outlet, Weatherproof, 150ft Range Electrical Light Switch, Dual Outlet, Pair Freely, FCC ETL Certified, Black
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR CONTROL: You can pair multiple Etekcity ZAP 1FX outlets to one remote, even one button or pair multiple remotes to one Etekcity ZAP 1FX as well. One remote allows you to power the household appliances, room lights, fountain pump, patio and yard lights all at the same time. Note: The 2 outlets can’t be controlled individually
- POWER THROUGH ANY WEATHER: Durable water-resistant IPX4 and UV-proof materials allow this remote outlet to work through the toughest weather conditions
- STRONGER 150FT RF SIGNAL: Strong RF signal works through furniture, doors and walls without interfering with other electronics. Operates within a 150-foot line of sight
- FULLY PROTECTION FOR APPLIANCES: Features UV conformal coating, water resistant material, short-circuit protection and overload protection for safe use
- GO GREEN TO SAVE GREEN: Helps eliminate wasteful energy usage at home. Comes with 1-year warranty & lifetime support from Etekcity customer service. FCC and ETL-certified. ZAP 1FX outlets are recoverable that if they occur any incident mentioned above, you can restart them after 10 minutes
2. Hayward FDXLBVS1930 Blower Vacuum Switch Replacement for Hayward Universal H-Series Low Nox Pool Heater
3. DEWENWILS Remote Control Electrical Outlet Wireless On Off Switch, Expandable Remote Light Switch Kit, 100ft RF Range, New Concise Compact Design, White (HRS10XB Series)
- 【 New Design Remote Outlet 】 Compact size remote control outlet switch takes up 1 wall socket only
- smaller than most of other indoor wireless outlets
- new concise design fits for any room décor
- 【 100 ft RF range 】 Strong RF signal works through walls and doors without any interference
- up to 100ft range in open areas
- does not require line of sight between the remote controller and receiver with the individual ON/OFF button
- 【 REMOTE CONTROL 】Remotely turn on/off indoor lighting fixtures, fans, chargers, lamps, hard-to-reach outlets, Christmas decorations, and other appliances with a push of a button
- wireless switch receiver kit can also be turned on and off manually
- 【 Hassle-free 】 Quick to install with tool-free set-up
- simply plug in and use
- no programming or setting up required
- 12V 23A battery included
- perfect for the elderly and those with limited mobility or back pain
- make your life convenient, safer, and energy efficient
- ETL and FCC certified
- 【 Extend Your Remote System 】 Programmable and expandable, remote control switch set can be programmed to work with Dewenwils HRLSXXA series Remote Light Sockets (sold separately) and extra receivers & remotes of same HRS10XB model
4. Little Giant 554425 VCMA-20ULS Condensate Removal 1/30 HP Pump with Safety Switch
- CONDENSATE PUMP: Little Giant VCMA-20ULS (554425) 1/30HP Condensate removal pump features safety switch, ½ gallon ABS plastic tank and 6ft power cord.
- AUTOMATIC CONDENSATE PUMP: Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required
- LITTLE GIANT PUMP: This vertical-type Little Giant Condensate Pump features stainless steel motor shaft and galvanized steel tank cover. Thermally protected motor is UL and CSA listed. It includes Two 1-1/8” diameter inlet openings
- PUMP WITH SAFETY SWITCH: It includes safety switch can be connected to shut down the air conditioner condenser or wired to an alarm to warn of possible tank overflow. Discharge is a 1/4″ FNPT or 3/8″ O.D. barbed tubing adapter.
- CONDENSATE REMOVAL PUMP: The Little Giant VCMA-15UL is suitable for high-efficiency gas furnace applications that produce an acidic condensate. It has 1-year warranty. Extend the inlet piping into the tank from 1 to 3 inches to ensure that it will not interfere with proper float operation
Motor — 1/30 HP
Discharge — 3/8″ OD barbed
Housing/tank cover — ABS
Motor cover — ABS
Volute — ABS
Tank — ABS
Impeller — Glass filled polypropylene
Check valve — Acetal
The VCMA-20ULS has a ½ gallon tank capacity. Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required. Also suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing furnace and condensing boiler equipment.
It is designed for automatic collection and removal of condensate from air conditioning, refrigeration and dehumidification equipment when gravity drainage is not possible or practical. Also suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing furnace and condensing boiler equipment.
From the Manufacturer
Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting, and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers, and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required. The VCMA-20ULS features a stainless steel pump shaft, a snap-action pump switch, a removable 3/8 inch barbed check valve, a 6 foot power cord, and a 1/30 horsepower high performance motor with thermal overload protection. The pump also features an ABS tank, ABS motor cover, and ABS volute. With a check valve, the VCMA-20ULS pumps 80 GPH (with a discharge head of one foot). The pump’s tank has a capacity of 1/2 gallon.
5. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 1800 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
The Superior Pump 1/4-Horsepower Submersible Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 gallons a minute up to 25 feet of vertical height, this tough submersible pump features durable thermoplastic construction and a compact design that can fit inside a 6-inch opening. Designed to drain standing water from any enclosed environment, the Superior Pump is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, and typical residential or commercial water transfer applications. An optional float switch can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
Click here to see the cutaway view.
Continuous duty motor can pump up to 30 gallons a minute and lift water up to 25 feet vertically. View Larger.
Designed for Consistent, Reliable Domestic Use
Ideal for draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, and flooded basements, the Superior Pump can move up to 30 gallons a minute, whisking away water to an 1/8-inch to the ground. Fully submersible, the Superior Pump features a 10-foot, replaceable, waterproof power cord, and is able to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. It’s equipped with a large 1-1/4-inch male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping, and includes a garden hose adapter for your convenience. With the addition of an optional float switch, the Superior Pump can also be used as a sump pump.
Continuous-Duty Motor Powers Through Tough Jobs
The Superior Pump showcases a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance. Thermally protected, this high-efficiency, 3.8-amp, 1/4-horsepower motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job.
Rugged, Compact Design for Durability
Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. With a sleek, compact design, the Superior Pump can fit inside an opening as small as 6 inches. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction.
Product and Warranty Information
This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
The Superior Pump Submersible Utility Pump is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Utility pump, hose adapter, and user manual.
|Choose the right thermoplastic pump for you:|
|Horsepower||1/5 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/3 hp|
|Gallons Per Minute||25 GPM||30 GPM||40 GPM||30 GPM||30 GPM||50 GPM|
|Discharge Size||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches –
|1-1/4 inches –
6. American Standard 9075.120 Safe-T-Heater
7. NuTone 9093WH Deluxe Heat-A-Ventlite Heater with Ventilator and Incandescent Ceiling Light, 70 CFM 1500-Watt, White
- 1500W heating element and 70CFM ventilation fan provides optimum performance in bathrooms up to 100 square feet, so you can have a touch of heat just when you need it
- Bright 100W incandescent lighting provides clean, even light for pleasant surroundings and enough light to focus on the details
- 7-watt nightlight provides a soft glow to light your bath during those nighttime visits
- 3.5 Sone sound level
- Four-function wall switch included so you have the right switch to control all functions right out of the box
You don’t need to heat the entire house to have a comfortable bathroom first thing in the morning. And it simply doesn’t make sense to wait for your central heating system to do what NuTone can do instantly. This Heater/Fan/Lighting combination provides powerful heating and ventilation at the touch of a switch.
From the Manufacturer
In the midst of the Great Depression, two aggressive young men emerged with two new products that would make major contributions to the housing industry. In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. His creation launched what is today known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Four years later, in 1936, J. Ralph Corbett developed a melodious door chime replacing the obnoxious door buzzer of the time. His development launched what is today known as NuTone, Inc. Both men, headquartered in the Midwest, started their companies with a simple product and a few employees. Each expanded their companies, creating revolutionary new products that provided unmatched conveniences for homeowners nationwide. Both companies quickly became global competitors and continued to provide innovative, superior products to meet the needs of consumers. In 1981, Broan Mfg. Co., Inc. was acquired by Nortek, Inc. and became the lead company of Nortek’s Residential Building Products Group, which was named the Broan Group. During this same time period, NuTone was sold to Scovill Manufacturing in 1967 and was then acquired by Williams plc in 1991. In 1998, Nortek acquired NuTone, adding it to the Broan Group and renaming the group the Broan-NuTone Group. Then, in January 2000, Broan Mfg. Co., Inc. became Broan-NuTone LLC, with NuTone Inc., Aubrey Manufacturing, Inc. and Rangaire LP as subsidiaries. Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America’s largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
8. YETOR Remote Switch,110V/120V/240V /40A relay Wireless RF Switch for Lights,Household Appliances, Garage Door,Pump and Electrical Equipment with 328ft Long Range(black)
- STRONG SIGNAL–Adopts RF technology , signal can pass through walls, floors and doors, steadily control receiver from any place within a reliable distance. Max range is up to 328ft with no obstacle.
- High Power Load: With 40A relay of receiver , which can load high-power electrical appliances to ensure long-term stability control.
- [Security Control]:Learning code has high-level security for its low repetitive rate and re-learn mode, it can delete the old code and re-learn a new code,when a remote control get lost. So you could always control of it.
- [Easy to Use]:Extremely easy to setup, learn, relearn and control(please refer to introduction). Stable and reliable performance, high receive sensitivity.Configuration of 2 remote controls,more flexible use.
- Wide Application:It is mainly used in lamps,electric doors,windows,lifting equipment,gate,elevator,industrial control and security industry and other fields.
Problems you may have encountered:
1.Q: Does the fire wire and the neutral wire need to be connected to the remote control switch?
2.Q: My remote control will not work after a period of time?
A: Press the remote control once, the red light on the remote control is not on. Please replace the remote control battery (cr2016 3V).
3.Q: When you press the remote control, the switch makes a TI TA sound.
A: This is the sound of normal work.
4.Q: I don’t know how to choose style .
A: First , look at how many volts your device is. For example, home appliance is 110V, you can buy 110-240 items, such as car equipment is 12V, you can buy 12V-72V items.
5.Q: I need multiple controllers to control a switch.
A: Please contact us.
You can contact us by email if you have any problem (if there is a problem with the quality, you can apply for a refund directly ). Of course, I will be patient with your other questions. What worries me most is that you don’t want to communicate with me.
What are the features of the DIY remote control switch?
1.3000W high power, enough to meet the use of an electric water heater and high power pumping unit.
2.100 meters of remote control distance, easy to work in garden square farms and even factories.
3.It only needs to be connected to the circuit, without complicated settings. Ordinary people can complete it.
4.Compact design, you don’t need to take up a lot of space.
2x remote controls
1 x Switch
1 x Manual
1.Connect the switch to the circuit,No matching remote control
2.Welcome to my shop, please enjoy your shopping.Any problems, contact me please.
9. HVAC AC A/C & Heater Control with Blower Motor Switch for Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Heater Control with Blower Motor Switch
- 13 Terminals
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
Our electrical and electronic parts are subject to strict quality testing.
Parts cannot be returned after they have been installed. Contact us with any questions before installing the parts.
This item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge.
- 1999-01 Jeep Wrangler with Air Conditioning Heater & A/C Control
- 2002-04 Jeep Wrangler with Air Conditioning with Right Hand Drive Heater & A/C Control
10. Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use-plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required-set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heater Vacuum Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!