We spent many hours on research to finding gn426hl acer monitor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best gn426hl acer monitor, you should not miss this article. gn426hl acer monitor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 gn426hl acer monitor by our suggestions
665 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
3. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
4. HP V24 FHD Monitor | 24-inch Diagonal Full HD Computer Monitor with 75Hz Refresh Rate and AMD Freesync | Low Blue Light Screen with HDMI and VGA Ports | (9SV71AA)
- EVERYDAY MONITOR – The HP V24’s large screen is ideal for easy transition from work to browsing to gaming
- LIFELIKE COLOR AND DETAIL – Get lifelike color and crisp details on a 24” diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080 pixel) screen
- AMD FREESYNC – Keep your action smooth with this AMD Freesync certified gaming monitor touting a 75Hz refresh rate and a 1 ms response time
- HP LOW BLUE LIGHT – Enjoy greater eye comfort as the Low Blue Light feature reduces whites and makes colors warmer
- TN PANEL – Experience better response times and higher refresh rates during your gaming with the addition of the twisted nematic LED display
- PERSONALIZED TILT – Tilt the screen up to 5° forward or 20° backward to find your best viewing position
- MODERN CONNECTIVITY – Connect devices and other monitors quickly through HDMI and VGA ports
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES – Environmentally conscious features include the use of recycled plastic, ENERGY STAR Certified, and mercury-free LED display backlighting
Make everyday easy with the HP V24 FHD Monitor, a large-screen device ideal for work, browsing and gaming. The 24” diagonal screen produces full HD picture and can be adjusted to your best viewing position. Added features like AMD Freesync™ and the TN display panel keep the action smooth and elevate your gaming. HP’s Low Blue Light setting, ENERGY STAR® Certified, and quick access to HDMI and VGA ports are features perfect for a modern yet comfortable monitor.
5. Acer V246HQL 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor – 16:9 – Black – Vertical Alignment (VA) – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 250 Nit – 5 ms GTG – 60 Hz Refresh Rate – HDMI – VGA
Acer UM.UV6AA.003,23.6in wide,AG,1920 x 1080,VGA,HDMI 1.4,250 cd/m2,5ms gray-to-gray,Kinsington Lock Supported, Vesa Mount Supported, 3 Years Limited Warranty. Viewing Angles 178 Degrees Horizontal and 178 Degrees Vertical.
6. Acer V226WL bd 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- The panoramic 22″ V Series display comes encased in an elegant blacky bezel matched with a sturdy black stand to form a functional yet stylish design. In addition, smartly positioned controls allow easy maintenance and intuitive use.
- The V Series 22″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1680 x 1050 resolution.
- Budget-friendly as well, this affordable 22″ LCD offers advanced display technologies at a tremendous value.
The stunning Acer V Series 22″ Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226WL bd) delivers vibrant visuals and comfortable viewing ideal for extended use. Its cinematic widescreen with HD resolution and superior 100 Million:1 contrast ratio presents detailed imagery for viewing photos, browsing the web and also makes viewing documents side by side easy. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs for greater compatibility and its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces. What’s more, this display features power-saving technologies to conserve cost and resources.
7. Acer V246HQL 23.6-Inch Full HD LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor
Acer V246HQL CBD 23.6 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 5ms/ VGA/ DVI LED LCD Monitor (Black)- 1920 x 1080, 16:9 LED Backlight Monitor Product dimensions: 13.2 inches x 22.3 inches x 2.4 inches (without stand) 16.58 inches x 22.32 inches x 8.14 inches (with stand)
8. Acer V246HQL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black
Acer V246HQL Cbi; 24″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI; Brightness 300 cd/m2. Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical .
9. Acer KB272HL bix 27“ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer Vision Care VA Monitor with Flicker-Less,Black & AOC C24G1 24“ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor, FHD 1080p, 1500R VA Panel, 1ms 144Hz, FreeSync
- Product 1: 27 Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Product 1: 75Hertz Refresh Rate Using HDMI Port
- Product 1: Response Time: 4 millisecond (G to G). Stand – Tilt (-5°~25°)
- Product 1: Acer VisionCare Technologies
- Product 2: AOC Gaming 24″ Class, 23. 6″ Viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- Product 2: 1500R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience
- Product 2: Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive game play
- Product 2: 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
Acer KB272HL bix 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer Vision Care VA Monitor with Flicker-less, Blue Light Filter and AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Port),Black
The Acer KB272HL bix 27″ widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edger edible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KB272HL bix LCD also features multiple inputs (HDMI & VGA) for greater compatibility and a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment. (UM.HK2AA.001). The brightness is 300 nit.
AOC C24G1 24″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor, FHD 1080p, 1500R VA panel, 1ms 144Hz, FreeSync, Height adjustable, VESA, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixels
24-inch class curved gaming monitor free sync support ensures a stutter-free and tear-free gaming experience at any frame rate. Equipped with a curved 23.6″ VA panel, the C24G1 displays a super-detailed full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels) at a screaming 144 Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. crazy immersive experience the extremely curved design (1500R curvature) wraps around you putting you at the center of the action and provides an immersive gaming experience. Wrap yourself in a pair (or three) of these frameless monitors for the ultimate curved viewing experience. 144hz, 1ms gameplay144hz refresh and 1ms response times brings unprecedented smoothness and fluidity to your games and virtually instantaneous response to your mouse and keyboard actions. expand your view with multiple monitor set-ups. The frameless design (with narrow Border) offers the minimal bezel distraction and extra clean set-up for the ultimate Battle station. AMD free sync amd free Sync synchronizes the display and AMD GPU in your PC to eliminate screen tearing, stutter and input lag, providing the smoothest, fastest, and visually stunning gaming experience possible. no annoying flickering direct current backlighting reduces flickering, absolutely minimizing eye strain and fatigue. Feel free to enjoy those long, intense gaming sessions in comfort. what’s in the box236″ Monitor, power cord, HDMI cable, DP cable, QSG
10. Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor
- The G-Series 21.5″ LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Dimensions(H x W x D): 12.28 x 20.08 x 1.26 inches (without stand), 14.4 x 20.1 x 6.7 inches(with stand)
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately. Stand: Tiltable (-5° to 15°). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz. Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x50°)
- VESA mounts Holes and HDMI Ports not included. Interfaces/Ports: DVI VGA, Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW Off-Mode Power Consumption: 400 mW
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21. 5″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16: 9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Aspect Ratio:16:9
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gn426hl Acer Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!