Finding your suitable readers for gigabitegaming laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for gigabitegaming laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
704 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo130S-11IGM 11.6" HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, 1-Year Office 365, Windows 10 in S Model – Gray
Complete assignments quickly with this 11. 6-inch Lenovo Ideapad notebook. The 64GB of flash memory boosts startup speeds, while the Intel Celeron processor and 4GB of RAM easily handle heavy-duty tasks simultaneously. This Lenovo Ideapad notebook provides an immersive entertainment experience with an 11. 6-inch HD display and integrated Intel UHD graphics.
2. 2019 Lenovo S145 15.6″ Laptop Computer, Intel Pentium Gold 5405U 2.3GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 500GB HDD, 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 3.1, HDMI, Granite Black Texture, Windows 10 Home
- Powered by Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Processor (2 cores, 2M Cache, 2.30 GHz), provide responsive, powerful performance Whether you’re gaming, streaming videos, or working on cpu-intensive projects.
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight display
- Intel UHD Graphics 610
- 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for advanced multitasking
- 500GB HDD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Type A Gen 1, 1x HDMI, Stereo speakers
- Windows 10 Home in S mode
- Granite Black Texture
Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Processor (2 cores, 2M Cache, 2.30 GHz)
8GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
500 GB 2.5″ SATA
15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
Intel UHD Graphics 610 with shared graphics memory
802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
4-in-1 media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1, 1 HDMI, Audio Combo Jack
Windows 10 Home in S mode (64-bit)
14.3 x 9.9 x 0.78″
Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
- On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
- In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
- On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
3. ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC storage, 11.6” HD, USB-C, Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10, L203MA-DS04, One Year of Microsoft Office 365
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2. 6 GHz)
- 11. 6” HD (1366 x 768) Display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- One year of Microsoft Office 365 included
- HD Webcam
- Slim and portable: 0. 7” thin and weighs only 2. 2 lbs. (Battery included)
- Usb Type-C (Gen 1), USB Type-A, HDMI, micros connectivity
- Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11AC) for speeds up to three times faster than 802. 11N
- Windows 10 in S mode is the new standard in app and cloud based operating systems. Windows 10 in S mode is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft Store
4. ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i3-8145U CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 in S Mode, F512FA-AB34, Slate Gray
- 15.6 inch Full HD 4 Way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Intel Core i3-8145U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB RAM and 128GB M.2 SSD
- Windows 10 in S mode (switchable to Windows 10 Home)
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C , USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI
- Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
Whether at work or play, ASUS VivoBook 15 is the compact laptop that immerses you in whatever you set out to do. Its new frameless four-sided NanoEdge display boasts an ultraslim 5.7mm bezel, giving an amazing 88% screen-to-body ratio for supremely immersive visuals. The ErgoLift hinge design also tilts the keyboard up for more comfortable typing. VivoBook 15 is powered by an Intel core i3 processor to help you get things done with the least amount of fuss. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
5. Acer Flagship CB3-532 15.6″ HD Premium Chromebook – Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 up to 2.48GH.z, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Wireless AC, HDMI, USB 3.0, Webcam, Chrome OS (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Zero Air Gap allows you to enjoy enhanced screen clarity even in sunlight, so you can enjoy content anywhere you go.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1.60 GHz Processor
- With USB 3.0 easily transfer text and data files, photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2.0.
- The 15.6″ Display and 1366 x 768 resolution LCD HD will have you captivated.
6. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
7. Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, HD Webcam, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Windows 10 Home
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.6GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HSPAA.004)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gigabitegaming Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!