653 reviews analysed
1. Monoprice 6ft 16AWG Power Extension Cord Cable – SJT 16/3C NEMA 5-15P TO NEMA 5-15R (13A/125V) AP301+SP506 – Black
Monoprice extension cables are the perfect solution. Available in lengths up to 100ft in a variety of gauges we have cables that will help complete your power connections.
2. Southwire 2549SWUSA1 100-Feet, Contractor Grade, 12/3 Extension Cord, With Lighted End; Red White And Blue, American Made Extension Cord
- MADE IN AMERICA : Display AMERICA’S COLORS on the jobsite with this patriotic striped contractor grade extension cord
- ALL PURPOSE EXTENSION CORD for Indoor and Outdoor use. suitable for jobsites, workshops, warehouses, and more
- Made in the USA by an American company, a proud supporter of the wounded warrior project
- WATER RESISTANT: Flexible vinyl jacket provides protection of the cord against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight
- Total_power outlets :1
- REINFORCED BLADES add DURABILITY that protects prongs from bending and/or breaking
- 12 GAUGE HEAVY DUTY wire, 100 foot
- LIGHTED END indicates power is on
- UL LISTED and CUL LISTED
Coleman Cable 02549-USA1 American Made Extension Cord, Contractor Grade with Lighted End, Red/White/Blue, 100-Feet. Rugged 100-Feet red, white, and blue outdoor American extension cord. Contractor grade 12-Gauge extension cord is dedicated to the American contractor. Made in the USA by an American company, a proud supporter of the wounded warrior project. Vinyl pro-power cord has molded water-resistant connectors with reinforced blades-suitable all weather use. Lighted female end lets you know power is ready, 100-Feet 15-amp cord is 12/3-the standard of the construction industry. UL listed. OSHA and NEC compliant. Lighted female end. Molded male and female ends are water resistant. Highly visible red cord with blue and white stripes. Blue Stenciled stripe says “Made in the usa by CCI, proud to be American”. 15-amp rating at 125-Volt.
3. GE Indoor Office Extension Cord, Extra Long 8ft Power Cable, 3 Grounded Outlets, 3 Prong, Low-Profile Right Angle Flat Plug, 16 Gauge, UL Listed, White, 50251
- EXTENDED REACH: Add 8 feet of tangle-free cord to any office work station requiring extra length and more outlets
- SAVE SPACE: Keep other outlets accessible, reduce clutter, and save space with the right angle flat plug. Leave furniture pushed against the wall with this slim design feature.
- CONVENIENT: Plug more accessories into the same location by turning one grounded outlet into three
- POWER: The maximum electrical rating for this product is 125VAC, 13A, 1625W
- SAFE: UL Listed with 3-prong, grounded outlets for added safety
4. GE 12 Ft Extension Cord, 3 Outlet Power Strip, 2 Prong, 16 Gauge, Twist-to-Close Safety Outlet Covers, Indoor Rated, Perfect for Home, Office or Kitchen, UL Listed, White, 51954
- POWER MORE – Easily convert one outlet into three outlets to plug in more electronics at one, convenient location
- LONGER REACH – 12-foot extension cord is perfect for your desk lamp, portable fan, laptop, phone charger, vacuum cleaner, alarm clock and other household electronics that need a little extra length
- SAFE – Tamper Guard safety outlet covers twist to close when outlets are not in use to protect against electrical shock. UL Listed. Rated for a maximum of 125VAC, 13A, 1625W
- INDOOR RATED – For use in dry locations, including your home, office, dorm room, kitchen, living room and more
- TRUSTED BRAND – GE is a leader in extension cords and surge protectors
- Number of Power Outlets: 3
The Extension Cord gives you a little extra reach in your office or conference room. The 51954 features a child safety Tamper Guard and is perfect for indoor office use.
5. Cable Matters 2-Pack 16 AWG 2 Prong Extension Cord (3 Outlet Extension Cord) with Tamper Guard White in 6 Feet
- INDOOR EXTENSION CORD extends the length of a two prong power cable
- The white extension cord is rated for indoor use with equipment such as a lamp, mobile device charger, TV, small electronics or other device with a 2 prong power cord
- Polarized power extension cord can be plugged into a standard 3-prong 120V AC outlet receptacle
- 16 AWG GAUGE power cord extension is rated for up to 13 amps / 1625 watts to support common voltage power requirements in the home or office
- Extend a short lamp cord to an outlet behind furniture or connect temporary holiday lights with these extension cs”:
- FLEXIBLE & FLAT electric cord with a SPT-2 cord is safer and more reliable at longer distances than thinner a 18 AWG two prong extension cord
- Travel friendly, lightweight slim extension cord is easy to carry along to an RV or hotel room with limited electrical outlets
- Fully molded strain relief connectors provide long life and durability
- SAFE & RELIABLE flat extension cord with a NEMA 1-15P polarized power plug and 3 NEMA 1-15R polarized receptacles
- Rated for 13 Amps/1625 Watts to easily extend a TV power cord from an HDTV
- Removable tamper guard plugs into one side of the extension cord when not in use
- UNIVERSAL 2-PRONG COMPATIBILITY with most common household small appliances and consumer electronics with 2 prong cords
- Cost-effective 2-Pack of extension cord 2 prong includes a lifetime warranty and product support
6. Lighted Outdoor Extension Cord with 3 Electrical Power Outlets – 10/3 SJTW Heavy Duty Yellow Cable with 3 Prong Grounded Plug for Safety (100ft – Yellow with Powerblock)
- ALL PURPOSE EXTENSION CORD for Indoor and Outdoor use. Great for gardening, landscaping, or powering any household appliance.
- 3 OUTLETS IN 1 for simultaneous multiple use. WATER RESISTANT – Flexible vinyl covering protects cords against moisture, abrasion and sunlight.
- REINFORCED BLADES protect prongs from bending or breaking. 10 GAUGE 3-wire grounded, 100 foot, 15 amp, 125 volt, 1875 watt, 5-15P/R, UL Listed
- LED LIGHTED PLUGS indicate when the power is on. SLIP RESISTANT DESIGN.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY – Iron Forge Cable stands behind all of its extension cords 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
7. AmazonBasics Indoor Extension Cord – Flat Plug, Grounded, White, 3-Foot, 2-Pack
- 2-prong compatible, grounded extension cord (set of 2)
- Extends the length of your power cord from hard-to-reach outlets
- Rated for indoor use with small electronics and other devices with 2-prong power cords
- Plugs into standard 3-prong, 120V AC outlets
- Maximum of 13 Amps, 125 VAC, 1625 Watts
- Space-saving flat plug lays flush against the wall
An Amazon Brand
8. Coleman Cable 2618 20-Amp Generator Cord 5-20P to 5-20R, Lighted, 50-Foot
- HEAVY DUTY 50 foot, generator cord, ideal for disaster recovery, restoration, renovation or maintenance and projects requiring temporary portable power
- DURABLE outdoor cord stays flexible under extreme temperatures and with stands moisture and oil
- LIGHTED END shows power is on and cord is ready to use
- Common 5-20 plug and receptacle type on both ends
- Provides a POWERFUL 125 volts, 2500 watts and 20 amps
From the Manufacturer
This extension cord works with 20-amp plugs typically found on generators. It is 50-Feet long and made of sturdy 10/3 Gauge Wire. The end is lighted to let you know when power is running. It has a common 5-20 plug and receptacle type on both ends. If you’re looking for a generator power cord, you have found it.
9. 75 ft Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Black ETL Listed Indoor, Outdoor AC Power Electric Cable Extension Cord 12 AWG 3 prong 125 Volts, 15 Amps Black 75ft feet foot (25,50,75,100 ft)
- Connectors/ Gauge: 3 prong male to 3 prong female /12 AWG
- Voltage, Amperage, Watts: 125V, 15A, 1875W
- ETL & RoHs Listed
- Outdoor Use: Suitable for indoor & Outdoor Use. Lifetime Warranty
- Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please don’t use it, contact our customer service team for help
12-gauge heavy duty cable suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Rated to handle 125 Volts power connections at 15 AMPS, 3 prong connectors ensure a solid connection to your existing cable and your wall outlet. ETL & RoHs listed. Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please contact our customer service team. Danger: electrical cords can be hazardous misuse can result in fire or death by electrical shock. Please read both sides of the warning card attached to the cable carefully and follow all directions. Before use: inspect thoroughly before each use. Do not use if damaged. Look for the number of watt on appliances to be plugged into cord, compare the appliance’s watts requirement to the cable’s watts capability marked on its label/tag. Do not plug appliances or devices that require more than the specified number of watts into this cord. Do not run through doorways, holes in ceilings, walls or floors. Make sure appliance is off before connecting cord to outlet. Fully insert plug into outlet. Do not remove, bend modify any metal prongs or pins of cords. Do not use excessive force to make connections. Do not connect a three-prong plug to a two-hole cord. This is polarized cord ;( keep away from water, do not use when wet, keep children and pets away from cord). Do not plug one extension cord into another. Avoid overheating. Uncoil cord and do not cover it with any material. Do not drive, drag or place objects over cord. Do not walk on cord. After use: grasp plug to remove from outlet. Always store cord indoors. Always unplug when not in use. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. Warning: wash hands after handling. Do not remove the warning tag.
10. C2G 29930 16 AWG Outlet Saver Power Extension Cord (NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R) TAA Compliant, Black (4 Feet, 1.22 Meters)
- Extend your power cord AND keep your UPS and surge outlets free
- Use to extend an existing power cord
- Reduce bulky AC transformers at the wall or power strip
- Available in lengths up to 8ft
- The female connector plugs directly into the device power cable while the male connector plugs into a standard outlet.
This outlet saver cord keeps your surge strip and UPS outlets from being blocked by bulky AC transformers. It is designed to work with power transformers, computers, monitors, scanners, printers, and other devices that use the 3-pin male-to-female shroud power connector. Plus this heavy duty 16 AWG cord features a fully molded design for maximum durability and long life.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Extension Cord For Heating Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!