909 reviews analysed
1. OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System – Heavy Duty Central Vac With Hybrid Filtration – 35L or 9.25Gal – 700 Airwatts Power Unit – OVO-700ST-35H
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: a. Our vigorous 2-Stage motor with the heavy-duty steel body, gives you powerful 700 airwatts, 140 inch of waterlift. Easily covers up to 9000 square feet area, perfect for large households. b. Our Soft-Start technology adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO product’s motor (over traditional central vacuums). c. Our Soft-Stop three seconds delay technologh vacuums debris out of the hose. This keeps left-over debris from emptying onto the floor and elbows of the piping network from getting clogged.
- HYBRID FILTRATION SYSTEM: a. With its top-of-the-line filtration, OVO central vacuums will improve air quality in you home. With their high-efficiency filtration system our vacuums reduce your allergy symptoms and respiratory problems. b. By using high-efficiency cyclonic filtration and disposable filtration bags together, our vacuums filter purifie the air twice, which improves the quality of the air exhausted from unit. When combined with a permanent filter (Washable), our units filter exhaust air up to 99.97%. c. Triple layer filtration bags conveniently dispose of waste in the dirt receptacle without stirring up harmful airborne dust. The three layers of filtration system prevent the ba
- FOCUS ON EVERY DETAIL: a. Our heat protection feature prevents our motors from overheating. b. Our innovative one-piece air-containment gaskets prevent air loss and reduced suction over time. c. LED status indicator informs users of porduct status (time to empty the debris container, to change the bag or for maintenance) d. Our debris-canister latches can be installed anywhere on our cylinders, making it easy to empty and put your unit back into its difficult-to-access spot. e. Our exclusive installation bracket is equipped with rubber vibration and noise-cancelling inserts.
- SILENT: Silent power units also make for healthier lives. To enhance out initial design choice of a quieter and more efficient motor, we added a noise-blocking foam, like that found in recording studios. Once installed in a closed space, our systems make about as much as a wall-mounted air conditioning units.
- BOTTOM-LOAD MECHANISM: Ensures easy access for emptying the 35L. or 9.25Gal. dirt receptacle or replacing the disposable bag, even when the unit is installed up high.
Large capacity hybrid (with or without bags) central vacuum power unit, perfect for large households, covers up to 9000 square feet. Powerful 700 airwatts 2-stage motor with soft-start, soft-stop technology (motor lasts 20% longer) with 32L/9.25 Gal canister. quiet: as noisy as an regular air conditioner. The cyclonic filration combined with the permanent machine washable filter purifies the vacuumed air up to 99.97%. the triple layer filtration bag permits to conveniently dispose of the waste in the dirt receptacle without harmful airborne dust.
2. Nutone PurePower 550 Air Watts Central Vacuum System Power Unit (PurePower 5501)
- Designed with ULTRASILENT Technology which combines sound absorbing materials and assembly techniques to offer one of the lowest noise levels in in the industry. Deep cleaning has never been so peaceful!
- Delivers 550 Air Watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums
- UL Listed for your confidence
- Large 6 U.S. gallon disposable bag (only needs to be emptied every 6 months on average) traps dust and bacteria better than ever. Uses NuTone model 391 Vacuum Bags.
- Thru-flow motor combined with Sound-absorbing high-performance material and assembly techniques make these vacuums among the quietest in the industry ensuring quiet operation that won’t disturb the household while you vacuum
- no muffler required
- 5 year parts, 3 year labor warranty with support from an award winning customer service team
The PurePower PP5501 power unit combines powerful suction and self-cleaning filtration, to remove dust and other allergens from your home. It features a sleek design that can fit into small spaces like an apartment, condominium or home 1,000 to 4,000 square feet. This compact unit is small enough to fit in a laundry room or even a closet. The PP5501 operates quietly and is virtually silent when vacuuming if it is installed in a basement or garage. With better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around — because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 94775 CT20QD Quiet Drive Central Vacuum Nozzle with Integrated Wand, Black
- Suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuums, including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, VacuMaid, Vacu-flo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Nutone, M&S, and Imperium with a flush mount hose
- Includes wand release, wrap around bumper, headlight, reset button and a height adjustment
- Quiet Drive poly-v belt is always in contact, which results in a dual brushed edge cleaning so no dirt escapes
- Can be used to replace a Nutone CT600
- Includes a soft molded bumper front and side bumper. A clear view window to confirm the agitator’s operation. Soft over molded wheels to run smoothly on carpet and quiet on hard floor surfaces
- Has a four position height adjustment allows the brush agitator to be set to carpet conditions for optimum cleaning
- A quick release neck permits the cleaning wand to drawn from the brush for above the floor cleaning
- The fully integrated telescopic electric wand connects the CT20QD to central vacuum and canister electric hoses with a flush plug position electrical connection.
4. Nadair Central Vacuum Carpet Attachment Kit With Adjustable Height Electric Carpet Head – Brush Set Including 35ft Central Vac Dual Votage Switch Control Hose – KIT-HV35CD-OVO
OVO carpet deluxe attachment kit is perfect for fully carpetted rooms as well as hard floors. This kit includes a 35ft switch control dual-voltage crushproof hose and a 6 height adjustable electric carpet beater, 12” deluxe floor brush (wood & tiles), electrical adjustable wand with button lock and an additional adjustable stainless steel wand, deluxe storage accessory organizer, chrome hose hanger, dusting brush, upholstery brush and crevisse tool.
5. Cen-Tec Systems 93367 Central Vacuum Attachment Kit Gray
- Features a commercial grade 1.25X 35 foot vacuum hose with the trademarked arc relax strain relief to increase hose life by preventing kinking
- Includes a premium Gray rug and hard floor combination tool with wheels to insure easy movement on carpeted surfaces and area rugs
- Includes a white hose hanger with a unique non-slip blade to keep the hose on the hanger
- Compatible with all major central vacuum brands including, beam, electrolux, eureka, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, aerus, cyclovac, canavac, honeywell, vacuflo, and imperium
- The hose features a smooth interior for superior airflow and the soft Gray color assure the hose to be non-marking
The 93367 is designed to complement all major central vacuum systems and is an ideal set of accessories for those concerned about black tools marking surfaces. The 1.25 inch inner diameter commercial grade vacuum hose is highly flexible with a smooth interior for superior airflow. Cen-Tec’s trademarked arc relax strain relief system covers the last 14 inches of each end of the hose and prevents kinking increasing hose life. The premium combination nozzle has a wheel system, metal base plate, and pivoting swivel neck that keeps the tool parallel to the surface of the floor for superior vacuuming. A five-piece accessory set with natural fill dusting and natural fill upholstery tool is ideal for all above the floor surfaces. The 93367 is lightweight, making it ideal for cleaning above the floor surfaces, stair risers, while reducing fatigue. The 93367 is designed to be compatible with all major central vacuum brands including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Honeywell, Galaxie, Imperium, and Nutone installed with valves that have approximately a 1.50 inch industry standard opening.
6. Cen-Tec Systems 93642 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Kit 35 Ft. Hose Light Gray
- Includes a 1.375” x 35 foot pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360 degree swivel handle
- The hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and won’t mark furnishings or floors. The wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, electrolux, hoover, cyclovac, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, m&s, husky, canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands
- The premium chrome telescopic wand features cen-tec’s trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Features a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- The hose and most of the accessories are manufactured in the usa
- The 10.5” automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
Cen-Tec’s 93642 is designed to provide the cleaning accessories most often requested in a low voltage central vacuum hard floor and general-purpose attachment set. The 1.375” x 35 foot hose is longer than the industry standard 30 feet to insure you reach everywhere in your home. A hose with an inner diameter of 1.375” insures superior airflow and improved cleaning performance that also assists the performance of air turbine tools often used with low voltage hoses. Further, the hose allows for switch control to turn the central vacuum on and off at the handle. A 12” natural fill floor brush and fully automatic combination nozzle address hard surfaces, area rugs, and even carpeted surfaces. A premium chrome ratchet telescopic wand with the easy release button down feature and a full set of premium above the floor accessories address upholstery, stairs, table tops, crevices, and baseboards. The tool caddy clip lets them travel with you while you clean. The 93642 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Hoover, Cyclovac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, MD, M&S, Husky, Canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands.
7. Electrolux QC600 Quiet Central Vacuum System
- Electrolux QC600 Quiet Clean Central Vacuum is perfect for small living spaces such as condos and townhomes. With a 600 Air Watt By-Pass motor it’s more than capable of cleaning living spaces of up to 8,000 square feet. If noise is a concern the unit has an at-unit sound level of 72.3 dBA. This lower sound level can be attributed to sound foam within the motor compartment and its built in, patented sound insulation system. If even less noise is required you’re in luck. The QC600 features an inte
- The QC600 features an integrated exhaust pipe with a direct muffler connection which allows you to quiet it down even more.
- Can’t decide whether you want to get a bagless or bagged unit? Why choose when you can have both! The QC600 is a hybrid central vacuum meaning it can be used with or without a bag. Without a bag the unit has a dirt bin that can hold up to 4 gallons of dirt and debris. The unit also comes with a self cleaning HEPA filter which brings to the table 99.97% efficiency in removing dust, dirt, and allergens down to 0.3 microns from your home! If safety is a concern then you can rest at ease.
- The QC600 has an anti-vibration mount to keep it firmly in place and not damaging anything nearby. With a 10 year warranty this vacuum is guaranteed to last you for a long time.
- 10 year parts and labor warranty
Covers up to 8,000 square feet
600 Air Watt Motor
14.5 Amps 120 Volts
HEPA self cleaning filtration
4 Gallon Capacity
10 year parts and labor warranty
8. Cen-Tec Systems 93070 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control Hose 35′
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The lightweight highly flexible hose is made in the usa and is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves
- The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles. It is not for use with an electric power nozzle
- The package comes with two floor nozzles. One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
- To confirm this package will work with your inlet valves you can confirm there are two small contact points located in your inlet valve on either the top half or bottom half of the inlet valve opening
The 93070 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93070 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
9. Cen-Tec Systems 92938 Central Vacuum CT20DXQD Kit with 35′ DC Hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums with these inlets including beam, Electrolux, eureka, nutone, vacumaid, vacuflo, husky, canavac, cyclovac, md and imperium
- Package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the power nozzle from the hose handle
- The 35 foot hose has a direct connect end combining the high voltage pin jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle
- The quiet drive poly-v drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
- 14 inches wider power nozzle
The 92938 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with a mix of both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life-time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishings. We have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The direct connect end makes the system compatible with all major brands of industry standard high volt and low volt electrified inlet valves. By connecting to all major brands of electrified inlets the 92938 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums with these inlets including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, Nutone, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, husky, Canavac, Cyclovac, Md and imperium brands. A 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle ideal for cleaning hard floor surfaces. The three position switch also allows you to also control power to electric nozzle and the vacuum when cleaning carpeted surfaces. A soft anti-microbial treated cotton-lycra blend hose Sock is installed on the hose to protect for surfaces, furnishings, and walls from the corrugation of the hose. The hose has a direct connect end combining the high voltage pin jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cenral Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!