540 reviews analysed
1. X AUTOHAUX 4mm Hose Barb Brass 3 Way Tee Connector Adaptor for Air Water Gas Oil Pipe 5pcs
- Made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Relative softness of brass threading when compared to other metals allows for a tight seal
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule
- Hose fittings can connect, control, change the direction and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems
- Note:Please confirm the shape and size before payment
Condition: Brand New
Color: Gold Tone
Shape: 3 Way Tee
Internal Diameter:2.5mm / 0.10″
External Diameter:4mm / 0.16″
Provide high resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Pressure: will withstand burst pressures of plastic tubing
This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
Commonly used to connect lines for air, water, fuel, oil and inert gases in a quick and simple way.
Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems.
Typical Application:Temperature control circuits, pneumatic circuits, vacuum and fluid systems test apparatus, lubricant, coolant lines
Please confirm the shape and size before payment!
5 x Brass Barb Hose Fitting Connector
2. Python Brass Snap Connector for Aquarium
- Apparatus includes a male adapter/coupler that fits any standard faucet, and a female coupler that attaches to your No Spill Clean and Fill
- Solid brass construction ensures durability and long-term use
- Must be used in conjunction with the brass adapter included with your system (69HD) or the plastic faucet adapter (13A)
3. Dorman 47380 Vacuum Connector Value Pack, 65 Piece
4. Joywayus 1/4" ID Hose Barb Y Shaped 3 Way Union Fitting Intersection/Split Brass Water/Fuel/Air
This Joywayus Y hose fitting is made of forged brass and connects and branches three hoses. This Y fitting has barbed ends to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included). It is made of forged brass for greater strength than cast brass. Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
5. Legines Barb Tee, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" Hose Barbed T Fitting, Brass 3 Way Union, 2 pcs
- Barb tee is used to connect lines for air, fuel, oil and inert gases in a quick and simple way.
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately).For use with plastic or rubber hose
- Typical Application: Temperature control circuits, pneumatic circuits, vacuum and fluid systems test apparatus, lubricant, coolant lines
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
Legines barb tee is made of solid brass and connects three lengths of hose in a branch tee. Barbed fittings create a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately).
This fitting is for a fixed connection between plastic or rubber hose. It is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. The fitting has a temperature range of -40 to 160 degrees F.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability.
Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
6. NIGO Industrial Co. 3-Way Tee Brass Hose Fitting (3, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" Barb)
* Constructed from forged brass
* All Nigo’s products conform to specifications ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) B124 and B16
* NPT threads on all Nigo’s products meet ASME B1.20.1
* Designed for use in air, water, oil, nature, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum or propane and LP Gas-Air
* 1/8” Barbed fitting has three openings for connecting your 1/8” ID hoses
* Temperatures range from -40 to 160 F
* Max. Pressure: 150 PSI WOG
* Connections: Hose Barb x Hose Barb x Hose Barb
Nigo Industrial Co,. Ltd manufactures a wide variety of valves and pipe fittings. The company meets international organization for standardization ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard.
7. LTWFITTING Brass Barb Splicer Mender 1/4-Inch Hose ID Fitting Air Water Fuel Hose Joiner(Pack of 10)
8. 1/4" x 1/8" Hose ID Barb Reducer Splicer/Union/Mender/Joiner Brass Barbed Fitting Fuel/AIR/Water/Oil/Gas/WOG 2pcs
Style: 1/4″ x 1/8″ barbed reducer splicer/mender
Measurement System: English
9. Da by 2 pcs 3/8"(10mm) Brass Tee Barb Fittings for 3/8" ID Hose,6 pcs Stainless Steel Pipe Clamps,3 Way Union Intersection for Water/Fuel/Air(T)
- Packaging Includes：2 Brass hose barb tee fittings, they have three barb 3/8″ x 3/8″ x 3/8″, 6 Stainless steel pipe clamps fit hose outer diameter of 13-19 mm.
- Material: Hose barb made of brass. Pipe clamps all components are all made of 304 stainless steel and will not rust.
- Solid Connections:The T shaped hose barb can be solid connected to the hose（Fit hose witch inner diameter of 9-11mm）,The pipe clamps can create a tight seal on flexible or semi-rigid hose.
- Characteristic: Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Stainless steel for corrosion resistance and will not rust, super sturdy.
- Heavy T Shaped Brass Barbs and thickened wall, higher strength and very rugged.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Brass Vacuum Connector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!