Nowadays, there are so many products of backup batter for desktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for backup batter for desktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings backup batter for desktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
690 reviews analysed
1. CyberPower EC650LCD Ecologic UPS System, 650VA/390W, 8 Outlets, ECO Mode, Compact
- 650VA/390W Ecologic Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 8 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Four battery backup & surge protected outlets, four surge protected outlets (Three ECO controlled) safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions
- ECO MODE: When the UPS detects a computer is off or in sleep mode, it will automatically turn off power to computer peripherals connected to ECO mode outlets, reducing power usage and lowering energy costs
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDING THE BATTERY
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
A compact UPS with standby topology the CyberPower Ecologic EC650LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers workstations networking devices and home entertainment systems During power interruptions the EC650LCD offers reliable power protection and battery backup When the battery backup detects that the computer is off or in sleep mode computer peripherals connected to the ECO Mode surge protected outlets will be automatically turned off reducing power usage and lowering energy costs—USB connection required The EC650LCD comes with a three-year (including coverage of batteries) and a 100 000 Connected Equipment
2. Tripp Lite INTERNET350U 350VA 180W UPS Desktop Battery Back Up Compact 120V USB RJ11 PC, 6 Outlets, Black
- PROTECTS FROM BLACKOUTS, BROWNOUTS & TRANSIENT SURGES ALLOWING TIME TO BACK UP CRITICAL FILES: 5350VA / 180W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 3.3 minutes of runtime for a full load, and 11.3 min of half-load runtime
- 6 OUTLETS POWER & PROTECT CONNECTED PERIPHERALS: 3 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (home office & media centers)
- 3 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers & other electronics not essential in a blackout)
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: Software enables unattended system shutdown & power management. Batteries are user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $100,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment.
- The INTERNET350U’s load cannot exceed 180W
Tripp Lite’s INTERNET350U standby UPS system offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges on both AC and dialup modem lines. Provides seamless battery support during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Offers complete power protection in an ultra-compact, flat-pack housing with an appearance closer to a power strip than other bulky UPS designs. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software available via free download, includes bundled USB cable. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks with line splitter protects up to two directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals with a standard dialup phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation. 350VA/180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for up to 12 minutes during power fail conditions. $100,000 Ulrtimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada Only)
3. CyberPower CP350SLG Standby UPS System, 350VA/255W, 6 Outlets, Compact
- 350VA/255W Standby Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 6 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (3) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (3) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- LED INDICATORS: LED status lights indicate Power-On and Wiring Fault. Output: 120 VAC ± 5 percentage
- STANDBY TOPOLOGY: Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
4. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with AVR, 1500VA, APC Back-UPS Pro (BX1500M)
- 1500VA / 900W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 10 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 5 Surge Protector Only
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). UPS Battery Backup AVR instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations, and is Active PFC compatible
- Battery Life: 3-5 years. Hot Swappable BX1500M Replacement Battery sold separately (part # APCRBC124)
- 1 GB network dataline protection, 6′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, and FREE power-management software
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, plus a $250,000 connected-equipment policy.Output Frequency (sync to mains):60 Hz
APC 1500VA UPS Back-UPS Pro mini-tower backup power supply provides quality power protection for your critical home and small business devices. An APC UPS provides backup power power and surge protection to power and protect your PC or Mac, network router, gaming consoles like Xbox and PS4, AV and other business electronics from the dangers of power surges, spikes, lightning and power outages. By powering your critical electronics with a backup battery during blackouts, you ensure personal and professional connectivity when it matters most. Improvements in efficiency, size and surge protection come at an affordable price, making the Back-UPS Pro mini-tower battery backup UPS models a perfect solution for your power protection needs.
5. Tripp Lite 1500VA 900W UPS Battery Back Up, AVR, LCD Display, Line-Interactive, 10 Outlets, 120V, USB, Tel & Coax Protection (SMART1500LCDT)
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 90 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system, and 10 min of half-load runtime
- 10 OUTLETS PROTECT DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 5 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for desktop, monitor, LCD, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
- 5 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Batteries are fully hot-swappable / user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment. Operating temperature range: +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
The SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), SMART1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
6. AmazonBasics Standby UPS 400VA 255W, 6 Outlets
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with 400VA / 255W battery backup
- ideal for desktop computers, home networks, IoT devices, and home-entertainment devices
- 6 outlets total (NEMA 5-15R), consisting of 3 surge-protected outlets and 3 surge-protected/battery-backup outlets
- 5-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P right angle and 45-degree offset plug (120V – 50Hz / 60Hz)
- Small compact size for easily integrating into home or office environment
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty, including the battery
- $75,000 connected equipment guarantee
An Amazon Brand.
7. APC Back-UPS Pro 700VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector (BR700G)
- 700va / 420w battery backup uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 6 total outlets: 3 outlets provide ups power backup and surge protection
- 3 outlets offer surge protection only
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power
- When the power goes out, an APC battery backup with surge protection provides guaranteed power for computers, external hard drives and other electronics, including your wireless router so you can maintain a network connection for your iot devices when you need it most
- Typical recharge time: 12 hour(s)
Best solution for poor power regions and applications requiring longer runtimes.
The Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most. Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage. Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and plentiful outlets (including transformer-block spaced outlets) make the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit to protect your business’ productivity from the constant threat of power problems and lost data.
8. Vertiv Liebert PSA5 1500VA 900W line-Interactive UPS with AVR Technology and Battery Backup, 10 outlets and Three-Year, Full Unit Replacement Warranty (PSA5-1500MT120)
- LINE-INTERACTIVE: Conditioning with automatic voltage regulation (AVR) to correct most disturbances without using battery power, providing conditioned power to equipment and extending battery life.
- OUTLETS: Ten outlets, with five surge-only protected outlets and five battery and surge-protected outlets
- USB charging port keeps personal electronics charged and available.
- MANUFACTURER’S : Three-year, full unit advanced-replacement covering battery and shipping. Next-day delivery to ensure receipt of replacement UPS prior to returning the damaged unit with no questions asked.
- EASY CONTROLS: Facilitate worry-free operation, with an LCD display allowing users to easily monitor estimated run time, load capacity, battery status and input/output voltage and frequency.
- ENERGY SAVING: Energy Star certified
- Included Components: Ups Unit
- Usb Type A To Usb Type B, 2 Meter (H77 Ft) In Length
Vertiv Liebert PSA5 1500VA 900W line-Interactive UPS with AVR Technology and Battery Backup, 10 outlets and Three-Year, Full Unit Replacement (PSA5-1500MT120)
9. Tripp Lite BCPERS300 300VA 180W UPS Desktop Battery Back Up Tower 120V, 3 Outlets
- 300VA/180W Tower 120V standby UPS
- Offers AC power protection from blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and transient surges
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 3 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Front panel LEDs indicate line mode and battery mode status
- 2-year limited warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite’s BCPERS300 standby UPS offers AC surge suppression and long lasting battery support for desktop PCs, network workstations and a wide variety of consumer and electronic devices. Uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS circuits switch to battery backup mode within milliseconds to keep connected equipment running without interruption or data loss during power failures, brownouts and overvoltages. AC surge suppression prevents connected equipment damage.
- BCPERS300 small tower 120V standby UPS offers AC power protection from blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and transient surges
- 300VA / 180 watt UPS output capacity
- Uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS operation maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages to prevent data loss and system downtime for connected equipment
- 6.3 minutes runtime at 100% load (180 watts), 16.8 minutes runtime at 50% load (90 watts)
- 17 minutes runtime for a desktop computer system consuming 80 watts continuous
- 3 built-in NEMA 5-15R UPS supported outlets
- NEMA 5-15P input connection with 6ft / 1.8m line cord
- Network grade AC surge and lightning protection is available from all outlets
- Front panel LEDs indicate line mode and battery mode status
- Hot swappable user battery replacement
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enable hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Small tower housing supports desk or floor placement
- 2-year limited warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)
10. APC 1500VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with AVR, Back-UPS Pro (BR1500G)
- 1500VA / 865W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 10 Total Outlets (NEMA 15 15R): 5 Battery Backup and surge protection, and 5 Surge protection only
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations, and is Active PFC compatible
- 6′ Power Cord with NEMA 15 15P wall plug. Plus FREE PowerChute power management software for PC (Mac Users can use ‘Energy Saver’ preferences in Mac OS)
- A supplemental external Battery Pack provides even more runtime during outages (Sold Separately, part # BR24BPG)
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, plus a $150,000 connected equipment policy
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Backup Batter For Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!