Nowadays, there are so many products of acer xb280hk in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer xb280hk in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer xb280hk which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
795 reviews analysed
1. Acer Predator XB271HK bmiprz 27-inch IPS UHD (3840 x 2160) NVIDIA G-Sync Widescreen Display (2 x 2w speakers, 4- USB 3.0 Ports, HDMI & Display Port),Black
- 27 Inch IPS UHD Widescreen with 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Pixel Pitch: 0.155mm. Flicker less Technology Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide and user manual below.Brightness:300 Nit
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 4ms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.80 Inches 21.70 Inches x 24.20 Inches x 10.60 Inches w/ stand
- 14.50 Inches x 24.20 Inches x 10.60 Inches w/o stand
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI (v1.4) & 1 x Display Port (v1.2). Horizontal Frequency 30 kHz to 140 kHz HDMI 1.4. 52 kHz to 133 kHz DisplayPort. Vertical Frequency 24 Hz to 60 Hz HDMI 1.4. 30 Hz to 60 Hz DisplayPort
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HK UHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Viewing Angles 178 Degrees Horizontal and 178 Degrees Vertical.
2. Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms, (Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI Ports),Black
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XF Series gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX0AA. C03)
3. ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQ 27” HDR DSC Gaming Monitor, 4K (3840 x 2160), 144Hz, IPS, 1ms, Adaptive Sync, DisplayHDR 400, DCI-P3 90%, Eye Care, HDMI DisplayPort USB, Aura Sync
- 27-inch 4K (3840×2160) IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms (MPRT) for super-smooth gaming visual
- Supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 certification and 125% sRGB / 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- Adaptive Sync delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience (G-SYNC Compatible in application process)
- Robust Connectivity with HDMI (v2.0) x2, DisplayPort 1.4 x2 ports
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TÜV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and 4-way ergonomic stand (tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustable) to ensure a comfortable viewing
Experience immersive gaming with ROG Strix XG27UQ, the world’s first 27 inch DSC gaming monitor. With IPS panel, the display delivers smooth, 4K visuals at up to 144Hz, while featuring Display Stream Compression (DSC) Technology which allows UHD video streams at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality.
4. Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560×1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010)
5. Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology, Zero Frame, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, (2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports & 1 x Display Port),Black
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s VG240Y gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. QV0AA. P01)
6. ViewSonic XG3220 32 Inch 60Hz 4K Gaming Monitor with FreeSync HDMI DP Eye Care Advanced Ergonomics and HDR10 for PC and Console Gaming
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: 4K UHD resolution, ultra-fast response times, and amazing refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- IN IT TO WIN IT: A fully adjustable ergonomic stand and blue light filter delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- SHARP VISUALS: HDR10 content support delivers a high dynamic range of vivid color and contrast for incredible screen performance
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG3220 supports laptops, PCs, Macs, PS4, Xbox One, and more with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DisplayPort Cable, and USB 3.0 Cable
7. Acer Gaming Monitor 27” Curved ED273 Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate G-SYNC Compatible (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports)
Acer’s ED273 27″ curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. This G SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear free gameplay! Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Crisp, true to life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. HE3AA. A01).
8. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
9. Acer CB272 bmiprx 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology – 1ms VRB & 75Hz Refresh (Display, HDMI & VGA port),Black
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB272 Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HB2AA. 001)
10. ASUS PB287Q 28" 4K/ UHD 3840×2160 1ms DisplayPort HDMI Ergonomic Back-lit LED Monitor
- See every detail in 28-inch true 4K display with 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution, 157 pixels per inch, and real 10-bit color. Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, C-Tick, CU, ErP, FCC, ISO-9241-307, RoHS, TCO6.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
- ASUS Eye care technology with Flicker free for less Eye fatigue
- Ergonomically-designed stand with Tilt,Swivel,Pivot,Height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for comfortable viewing position. ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1. Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- Swivel : +60°~-60°, pivot : 0°~+90° . Get the fastest 4K experience possible with 1ms GTG response time at Refresh Rate of 60Hz(DisplayPort),30Hz(HDMI)
- Security : Kensington lock.Digital Signal Frequency : 24~99 KHz(H) / 30~75 Hz(V)
- Connect to everything you own with HDMI, HDMI/MHL, and DisplayPort
- Power ON (Typical): <
- 30.45W, Power Saving Mode : <
- 0.5W, Power Off Mode : <
- 0.5W, Voltage : 100–240V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Featuring ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus, VividPixel, GamePlus, QuickFit technologies. ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty. Adjust the contrast and brightness settings via OSD
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Xb280hk for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!